My wife put me in charge of our pregnancy announcement...

Congrats and welcome to Dad life!

I've been thinking of how to announce my upcoming little one as well. My GF is pregnant and we haven't told many yet, this was a great idea.

you too???. Congrats

My wife wants me to take pictures of record jackets. So misfits for me, something pop punk for her, disney for the girls and a blank one for the new addition. Maybe spray paint a Question mark on an old jacket.

you too???. Congrats

My wife wants me to take pictures of record jackets. So misfits for me, something pop punk for her, disney for the girls and a blank one for the new addition. Maybe spray paint a Question mark on an old jacket.

Yessir, me too. We are due at the end of October. Plus my girlfriend has two little ones already and I have my son so I'm going from one to four by the end of the year.

Yessir, me too. We are due at the end of October. Plus my girlfriend has two little ones already and I have my son so I'm going from one to four by the end of the year.

Ok cool. When you said girlfriend it threw me off. Your instagram makes a lot more sense. You dont have to answer but weren't you married at one point? I could be thinking of another old timer but I remember wedding photos and neck tattoos....haha

Ok cool. When you said girlfriend it threw me off. Your instagram makes a lot more sense. You dont have to answer but weren't you married at one point? I could be thinking of another old timer but I remember wedding photos and neck tattoos....haha

Yessir. Formerly married. We split the end of 2013. Kept it quiet though, so I can see how that might appear on Instagram.

When is your little one due?

We need to start a Dads of VC club.