PO Soon: Ceremony - The L-Shaped Man (Matador Records)

We're finally in the Northeast starting this weekend...

Tonight:

11234807_973156772727081_375761318060250

Tomorrow night:

11659555_973239179385507_226121061051101

Saturday June 27th 8:00pm

CEREMONY
PITY SEX
TONY MOLINA
ANXIETY HAMMER

At Union Transfer
(1026 Spring Garden Street In Philadelphia, PA)
All Ages / $12 / Tickets On Sale Now At R5Productions.com & AKA Music

Sunday:

11659474_972173632825395_844780156760363

• 3 weeks later...

I saw them and Wednesday and was really impressed.  I don't care for Zoo, but the songs off of it worked very well live (and makes me want to go back and revisit the album again).  They mostly played material off of Zoo/L-Shaped, but worked in a bit of older stuff.  It all flowed nicely, which I wasn't expecting.

Here's a photo of my tour LP.

l-shaped_zps6uzowohm.jpg

can anybody give info whether there is a newer pressing on black vinyl apart from the well-known seafoam green 1st press variant? I have seen some copies that didn't have the hype sticker on them stating it is colored vinyl. I'm on the fence about buying this, but in case of the purchase I'd like my copy to be in that nice, fitting color  :) any help would be much appreciated!

can anybody give info whether there is a newer pressing on black vinyl apart from the well-known seafoam green 1st press variant? I have seen some copies that didn't have the hype sticker on them stating it is colored vinyl. I'm on the fence about buying this, but in case of the purchase I'd like my copy to be in that nice, fitting color  :) any help would be much appreciated!

I think the seafoam is the standard variant everywhere for the time being 

Heard the seafoam green versions have a different mix on them.

a different mix.. of what? music-wise? or color grading? also, this indicates that there is another version (of a different color presumably) of this? Some clarification would be appreciated! :)

Otherwise, I have ordered a copy of this so hopefully I will be able to let you know soon.

a different mix.. of what? music-wise? or color grading? also, this indicates that there is another version (of a different color presumably) of this? Some clarification would be appreciated! :)

Otherwise, I have ordered a copy of this so hopefully I will be able to let you know soon.

He was joking.  Basically, he was saying that not buying a record because it isn't a specific variant is silly.  The music is the same and that's the real reason you should be buying a record in the first place.

:D  thanks for the heads-up! Like I said before, I was on the fence about the purchase, and have now made it anyway. Still, I don't think it's silly to want to go for the more neat-looking package if there is a choice whatsoever. But yeah, no need to crack open the same old discussions again and again, so let's leave it at this.

• 2 months later...

PLEASE PLEASE! Someone grab an extra tour pressing...I knew I was holding off buying the LP, but been steady listening digitally...

I will gladly throw you extra few bucks for the trouble!!! I know so many people ask for stuff like this, maybe just maybe this time it might actually work out?? (hopeful)

OR even a cassette, id be stoked to snag one of those too! Fuck I keep missing all the good bands with the Tour pressings this year (DIIV, Ceremony, ect)