Every Time I Die - Salem 7"

i'm out of this thread as the only posts are "i'm in" as if youre reserving a spot in line for an imaginary person who still wouldnt be able to get so many copies if they were real.

Obviously no one expects it to work like that.  You're not going to be able to walk up to the merch booth and buy 50 of them.

But they have a pretty large fanbase, including a lot of fans here.  If everyone here buys 3-4 copies at whatever show they go to the majority of people who want one will get one.

And to those that miss out *shrug* there is always RSD.

they changed their facebook post to say "only available at RSD locol stores" so i think they arent availble at the shows, they probbaly were mistaken. But when i go if there are any i will get as many as i can.

Yeah, looks that way.

Regardless, given the instant feedback on this 7" I'm sure it goes without saying that if any of you see this on your RSD shop, buy a few extra for the boards :P

If I remember correctly, the quantity is high enough that you shouldn't have trouble finding this at a store on or right after RSD. Although, obviously, support the band if you can. Hopefully, this one isn't too hard for real fans to find.

Well as long as the Bullmoose in Salem, Nh carries the Salem ep I'll be good :)

Thanks for the confirmation!

What was the price?  Was there any limit on the number you could buy?

No problem! $10.  I think they had to sell at the rsd price. I was talking to one of the guys and they said Epitaph cleared them to sell it but then the RSD people got pretty upset at them for posting about it on FB. Oh, and there was no limit.

No problem! $10.  I think they had to sell at the rsd price. I was talking to one of the guys and they said Epitaph cleared them to sell it but then the RSD people got pretty upset at them for posting about it on FB. Oh, and there was no limit.

Awesome, thanks for the info.  $10 is pretty steep for a 7", but oh well :P

People!  Go buy a stack! I want one of these bad boys!

Why even post if you didn't buy all of them for the boards. 

Why even post if you didn't buy all of them for the boards. 

Because I'm a selfish bastard

Awesome, thanks for the info.  $10 is pretty steep for a 7", but oh well :P

People!  Go buy a stack! I want one of these bad boys!

Any time! I was surprised they had them. Oh, and a DL card was included. If anyone wants the audio files, let me know.