PO: Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Betty's Blends, Volume Two: Best of the West

Set for release on June 2, double LP that features 9 tracks that were captured throughout the CRB's 2014 summer tour, 2000 will be made on black wax. Since I missed out on Betty's Blends volume one, im stoked for this. Hopefully there will be a pre-order soon, which I will update OP with it.

http://diffuser.fm/chris-robinson-brotherhood-shore-power-from-bettys-blends-volume-two-best-of-the-west/

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Two-Chris-Robinson-Brotherhood/dp/B00UVCHXJS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427827875&sr=8-1&keywords=chris+robinson+brotherhood

Bull Moose:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/18801754/chris-robinson-brotherhood-bettys-blends-best-of-the-west-volume-two-limited-to-2000-copies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm sending you this email because you ordered the Chris Robinson Brother Betty's Blend Vol. 2 CD or LP. I have mixed news, mostly bad.

The vinyl has been delayed by a few days. Even worse, we will not have nearly enough copies to go around. Worse than that, we won't be able to tell you until next week if you will receive a copy. I apologize that we can't say more right now.

The CD situation is better. We will enough for almost everybody. If you ordered a CD and an LP, you'll get the CD before the LP. We don't want to make you wait.

I apologize for the uncertainty and I doubly apologize if you don't get everything you wanted. It appears that demand far exceeded supply this time around. We tried super hard to get enough copies for everybody, but unfortunately this time we came up short.  We hope to do better for you next time. 

Thanks for understanding,

Chris

Well that's nuckin futs. In a way I'm glad that they have that much "demand", but 100% hope I'm in the group that gets one. I ordered mine from Amazon, so wonder what that means. Bigdz68, where did you order yours from? On the upside, I wonder if they are reserving some for the tour, if so I'm seeing them in July, so I'll try to grab a few for the board if you dudes unfortunately don't get one.

I got the same email... ugggh. I thought Bullmoose was solid in the preorder game.

I ordered right when they put it up so I sure hope I get one.

Hopefully they will go in the order that purchases were received.

Or at least start with the letter A...

I'm guessing Amazon orders are in trouble then if Bullmoose had inventory problems.

Bullmoose put up their preorder a few days after Amazon did right? I got mine in on amazon within minutes of it going live so fingers, toes and eyes crossed they come through. Amazon also took their preorder down a lot faster than bullmoose so hoping they didn't oversell too awful much. Unlike most, I've always had excellent luck with Amazon preorders. Hope this isn't my first miss. I reeeeeally want this.

Bullmoose put up their preorder a few days after Amazon did right? I got mine in on amazon within minutes of it going live so fingers, toes and eyes crossed they come through. Amazon also took their preorder down a lot faster than bullmoose so hoping they didn't oversell too awful much. Unlike most, I've always had excellent luck with Amazon preorders. Hope this isn't my first miss. I reeeeeally want this.

I hope you are right. But I have had bad luck with Amazon and vinyl preorders of high demand items.

I thought, up until today, that Bullmoose was more in tune selling the approx number of preorders they will actually get but who knows. Maybe they just happened to get screwed for once.

I hope you are right. I, personally, have had bad luck with Amazon and vinyl preorders of high demand items.

I thought, up until today, that Bullmoose was more in tune with selling the approx number of preorders they will actually get, but who knows. Maybe they just happened to get screwed for once.

Well that's nuckin futs. In a way I'm glad that they have that much "demand", but 100% hope I'm in the group that gets one. I ordered mine from Amazon, so wonder what that means. Bigdz68, where did you order yours from? On the upside, I wonder if they are reserving some for the tour, if so I'm seeing them in July, so I'll try to grab a few for the board if you dudes unfortunately don't get one.

Bull moose...just figured I would post email so others would get heads up. I ordered pretty quickly but will find a copy local if I have to. Scored the first one on rsd and love the project

I try to order from bull moose immediately...amazon has let me down way too many times with preorders this year.

All else fails I get a copy from amoeba locally....they always have at least 2 of new releases on the high demand items lately.