PO: The Japanese House 'Pools To Bathe' EP (Prod. By Matty Healy and George Daniel from The 1975)

"Brooding with melancholic beauty, ‘Still’ serves as a perfect introduction to 19-year-old London based artist The Japanese House and her debut EP, ‘Pools To Bathe In’. Produced by The Japanese House (Amber Bain) alongside George Daniel & Matthew Healy, ‘Pools To Bathe In’ pushes the parameters of alt pop, pulling together a host of unlikely influences to create something personal and entirely unique."

Limited edition (1000) pressing of The Japanese House’s debut ‘Pools To Bathe In’ EP on heavyweight pastel pink vinyl, with MP3 download code.

‘Pools To Bathe In' Tracklist:

Pools To Bathe In

Teeth

Still

Sister

http://store.dirtyhit.co.uk/*/*/Pools-To-Bathe-In-12-Vinyl-EP/4F1V0000000

Thought some people may be interested in this. I'm really liking the tracks that are out so far and it does sound like the typical style of something that The 1975 would release.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Any other The Japanese House fans out here?

there has been something on my mind that I wanted to mention.

I have never seen any of the 3 Jap House releases for sale in any recordshop online or elsewhere.

Seems like the ep's are only for sale from the label (dirtyhit) or at the live shows.

Anyone has an idea why? 

Or has anyone seen them for sale elsewhere? 

13 hours ago, kid_k_1 said:

Any other The Japanese House fans out here?

there has been something on my mind that I wanted to mention.

I have never seen any of the 3 Jap House releases for sale in any recordshop online or elsewhere.

Seems like the ep's are only for sale from the label (dirtyhit) or at the live shows.

Anyone has an idea why? 

Or has anyone seen them for sale elsewhere? 

Besides hearing that Urban Outfitters had some spare copies of the 1st pressing of Pools to Bathe In a very long time ago I've never seen them sold anywhere else. I think many people are unaware of the fact that they're almost always in stock on the Dirty Hit webstore, because people pay way too much for them on Discogs 

Edited by Colton
Spelling