So, any real pressing info?

500 Sea Blue in Coke Bottle Green Color-In-Color 

tumblr_o1zqtpLxGx1rgbom1o1_500.jpg

1000 Solid Orange A-Side / Transparent Orange B-Side (Basement Exclusive) (I am not sure about the picture)

tumblr_o1qjplN7LZ1qzka65o1_500.jpg

1000 Clear w/Blue and Pink Splatter (FYE Exclusive)

tumblr_o222ndcUVf1qhmg1to1_500.jpg

1000 Baby Pink A-Side / Hot Pink B-Side with White Splatter (Banquet Exclusive) 

tumblr_o1rsneOdK21qekz68o1_500.jpg

1300 (1000?) Doublemint A-Side / Bone B-Side (Hot Topic Exclusive) 

tumblr_o1r4e4ldIY1qf20xwo1_500.jpg
1500 Yellow in Halloween Orange Color-In-Color 

tumblr_o1xvindzXs1qftub1o1_500.jpg
2200 Half Baby Blue / Half Royal Blue

tumblr_o1rmwxv3y61rclybjo1_500.jpg

So, somebody knows something about gold press?

RFC143.jpg

And this? (www.emp.de)

324728-emp.jpg

^doesn't seem to be any info regarding the gold and RFC either has missed every post asking about it or is in no hurry to spill the beans.

Wouldn't be surprised if that last photo is just a mockup of the "Royal blue / baby blue split" since that's the largest variant and is what likely went out to all retailers other than the 3 exclusives.

Wouldn't be surprised if that last photo is just a mockup of the "Royal blue / baby blue split" since that's the largest variant and is what likely went out to all retailers other than the 3 exclusives.

this is what I assume, too. My local shop also has it listed as "blue vinyl", while there apparently isn't such a pressing. I'm really sure that the half/half is what the vast majority of retailers will get.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is in the Louisville, Kentucky area, the FYE in the Mall of St. Matthews had three copies of the exclusive on sale for $19.99. Not too shabby considering they had the newest Weeknd release for $59.99! I'll be going back in a couple weeks as well if anyone wants me to grab one.

• 1 month later...

Anybody know if they released a vinyl exclusive for their US tour that's going on right now? Someone posted a picture of a yellowish-gold variant on their Instagram. So I'm thinking its at their US tour.I'll be seeing them, so I'm hoping I can grab one.

EDIT: I asked the person who posted the picture of this variant and he said he bought at amazon very recently.

Anybody know if they released a vinyl exclusive for their US tour that's going on right now? Someone posted a picture of a yellowish-gold variant on their Instagram. So I'm thinking its at their US tour.I'll be seeing them, so I'm hoping I can grab one.

EDIT: I asked the person who posted the picture of this variant and he said he bought at amazon very recently.

Would you be able to post an image of that post? I'm curious if it was the yellow in halloween orange variant. If they have any tour variant I would imagine it would be that gold mock up that we saw and never heard anything about.

yup same one

gold variant is 2nd press, was included in the pirates pic by mistake. available at some retailers now (non-exclusive) / should make its way onto RFC webstore at some point once the 1st press runs out on there.

Does it really count as a second press if it's done at the same time as all the variants from the first? CYLS used to do this sometimes and it always confused me then too.