Frank Ocean - Boys Don't Cry (7/15)

Looks like Parasyte.

It is.

Also, I'm as stoked for this album as anyone...but this is another release with no vinyl announcement yet, and this time from an artist who has never had an official vinyl release. It's not a race to be the first to post about stuff, guys.

Just sayin'.

It is.

Also, I'm as stoked for this album as anyone...but this is another release with no vinyl announcement yet, and this time from an artist who has never had an official vinyl release. It's not a race to be the first to post about stuff, guys.

Just sayin'.

Only reason I posted it here is because Nostalgia/ultra and Channel Orange got the bootleg treatment fairly quickly.

Only reason I posted it here is because Nostalgia/ultra and Channel Orange got the bootleg treatment fairly quickly.

Word. Not a knock on you at all, just seems like this has happened to a good couple albums lately where people are in a weird rush to get stuff on here.

Didn't Frank confirm that he was working on the Channel Orange vinyl pressing around the same time the album released? Whatever happened to that? lol

The problem with him confirming that he's working on that is...it's not up to him. It's up to Def Jam/Universal...and well, their record of hip-hop/r&b releases on vinyl the last 10 years is really hit or miss. And when they do actually do it, they're usually pretty meh, and not much better than boots.