PO Soon: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Quarters

Quarters will be released on deluxe limited edition vinyl, which features - according to a press release - a cover with a "4-way design hand painted by Jason Galea printed on 350 gsm reverse board sleeve with gold foil font. The wax is 180-200 gram gold vinyl placed in 12' black poly lined bags.

Quarters Tracklisting:

01. 'The River'
02. 'Infinite Rise'
03. 'God Is In The Rhythm'
04. 'Lonely Steel Sheet Flyer'

Sorry, I know this isn't up for order yet, it's been keeping me up at night I am so worried about missing it, I figure on here if I subscribe to this thread I will have a better chance of snagging one ;) Im greedy. 

Just shared a new song The River

https://youtu.be/PUZn1I6llJs

quarters_cover.jpg

where did you get this info? UK standard PO's up https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/Vinyl-LP/Quarters/4F9O04CC000

Yeah, I just saw the Recordstore.co.uk listing, interesting.. I usually always get the "Flightless Australia" Pressing for these guys. 

I read the info here. 

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2015/03/26/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard-announce-yet-another-new-album/

According to their Facebook, preorders for the gold version from Flightless along with a bunch of other King Gizzard stuff will go on sale tomorrow/tonight depending on where you live. 9AM Melbourne time:

1961912_1005719256107644_223193905558945

GARAGE SALE!!!!! The following records will be for sale on our website from tomorrow morning at 9am EST for 24hrs.

Quarters! Pre-order. 500x units. Gold wax with gold foil font. $30
I'm In Your Mind Fuzz: 500x units. 2nd pressing. Hot Pink and Bone coloured opaque swirl. $30
I'm In Your Mind Fuzz: 40 x units. ‘Secret' Hot Pink edition $30 (limit 1x pp)
I’m In Your Mind Fuzz: 8x units. 'Heavenly Recordings' pressing with Glow in the dark sleeve. $30 (limit 1x pp)
Float Along/Oddments: 25x reissued double LP on splattered wax (limit 1x pp) $40
Float Along/Fill Your Lungs: 23 x units. Orange wax. $30 (limit 1x pp)
Float Along/Fill Your Lungs: 2 x units. Clear with orange speckles. $30 (limit 1x pp)
Eyes Like The Sky: 30x units. Sky blue wax. $30 (limit 1x pp)
12 Bar Bruise: 30x units. Red speckled wax. Slightly damaged. $30 (limit 1x pp)
Plus T-shirts, Tote bags, Patches, CDs, posters and weird shit!!!!

According to their Facebook, preorders for the gold version from Flightless along with a bunch of other King Gizzard stuff will go on sale tomorrow/tonight depending on where you live. 9AM Melbourne time:

1961912_1005719256107644_223193905558945

GARAGE SALE!!!!! The following records will be for sale on our website from tomorrow morning at 9am EST for 24hrs.

Quarters! Pre-order. 500x units. Gold wax with gold foil font. $30

I'm In Your Mind Fuzz: 500x units. 2nd pressing. Hot Pink and Bone coloured opaque swirl. $30

I'm In Your Mind Fuzz: 40 x units. ‘Secret' Hot Pink edition $30 (limit 1x pp)

I’m In Your Mind Fuzz: 8x units. 'Heavenly Recordings' pressing with Glow in the dark sleeve. $30 (limit 1x pp)

Float Along/Oddments: 25x reissued double LP on splattered wax (limit 1x pp) $40

Float Along/Fill Your Lungs: 23 x units. Orange wax. $30 (limit 1x pp)

Float Along/Fill Your Lungs: 2 x units. Clear with orange speckles. $30 (limit 1x pp)

Eyes Like The Sky: 30x units. Sky blue wax. $30 (limit 1x pp)

12 Bar Bruise: 30x units. Red speckled wax. Slightly damaged. $30 (limit 1x pp)

Plus T-shirts, Tote bags, Patches, CDs, posters and weird shit!!!!

Oh, my...... god.....

I need that 12 bar bruise...... I mean.... need.... need..

Yeah it's odd because they said 12AM Friday for the USA east coasters... but that doesn't make any sense. Also their website does not seem ideal for this kind of sale, and which website? Their website or the labels site?

To be fair, I have no damn clue what time it is in Australia right now. I'm sure it was just a whoopsie on their end. If I had to guess, it'll probably pop up on the label's site.

Just saw this on the comments under that post on their Facebook site.

"King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard Just realised it isn't record store day tomorrow"

Is this supposed to be for RSD?  Not sure what to think but I'll be on at 6:45 PM EST with an itchy trigger finger just in case.