Did You Lend an RSD Assist Today? Enter my FREE Raffle

jerseydave77

Dave, you've always been awesome and will continue to be awesome. You've always been there to help out a friend. 

KEY WORDS GUYS: "EQUAL TRADE". For example, if you paid $40 for Deja, you should be looking to trade for something that you can either a- go on hastings and grab it for $40 or b - go on ebay and grab it for $40. I'd imagine Dave would not agree with exploitation  ;) .

hoosierbrad hooked me up with my #1 want at cost. couldnt be more thankful. i nominate him

Ah sick thanks dude! Helped njpunkmusic with GDP/Front Bottoms.

I also got Pianos Become the Teeth for x_doublealbumyeti_x, FragileFox with The Devil Wears Prada, and Pablo Myers with Built To Spill.

I'm also taking another trip on Tuesday, and I'm keeping my eyes out for more Pianos and TDWP.

Keeping it open until Monday night. I make my annual Monday-After circuit to three NYC shops and others might do the same. Pulled a couple little things to toss in for fun. Still thinking about it some more BUT I might just part with my Kazaam on VHS. I hear the kids all love cassettes these days so why not VHS. 

I didn't help anyone on the board but my buddy was at a seminar for Dissociative Identity Disorder and I picked him up the White Stripes at Cost. I picked my friend Brian up the Phish Box because he's in Mexico at a wedding, and I picked my friend's gf up the Polaris because it wasn't at the store her bf went to. 

Lol does this count for anything?!

I would like to nominate The Ghost of Randy Savage. He offered up Get Behind Me Satan on trade for Polaris. GBMS was amazingly the only thing I couldn't get myself on Saturday, so we did each other a solid. I'm not nominating myself because I personally do not need the Walking Dead release.

hoosierbrad was around me all day long. He purposely grabbed a lot of things for members/board, to move at cost, while having a large list for himself. I'm throwing his name out, even though I personally did not need his help.

@GentJerseyDave - I love this contest/idea. Very cool of you sir. ;-)

it was my first time participating in record store day..had some extra funds so I hooked a few people up

Kind of Like Spitting to David The Gnome

The Hold Steady to bca683

The Used to InHybridMoments

and the biggie was

Phish boxset to kpumaorn

all at cost, they paid shipping and I even shipped them out on Sunday. I had a great time doing it. Helped out some fellow board members and my local record store. I think I made 5 trips there...hope I can do it again in November