Drake- If You're Reading This It's Too Late (Clear Vinyl)

Guys... you can order Kendrick and Drake from VD on your own for around $44 shipped to the US. I don't see how it's going to get much cheaper than that for 4LPs, doesn't really seem like going through the trouble for a group buy would be worth it. Plus the guy that volunteered to do it accidentally ordered his copies already.

This. As I've already pointed out. This album and MC,HG cost me $35 shipped to the US. Believe me, group buy will not be cheaper.

The prices listed also include a 15% VAT which doesn't get charged to US orders. Just buy it if you want it, but order two things to justify the shipping (it doesn't go up much for that second item.)

Guys... you can order Kendrick and Drake from VD on your own for around $44 shipped to the US. I don't see how it's going to get much cheaper than that for 4LPs, doesn't really seem like going through the trouble for a group buy would be worth it. Plus the guy that volunteered to do it accidentally ordered his copies already.

Right as I was doing a mock checkout for myself I realized a group buy wouldn't really be worth it anyways. Sorry folks who just wanted Drake but it's still fairly cheap if you can find a buddy to grab a copy with. 

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know any pressing info on this? My copy has one clear record and the other is closer to opaque white (you can baaarely see through it) - just wondering if this was on purpose or just a fluke thing since it's a bootleg. Also anyone know what they are limited to? Discogs says 1,000 but I can't find info anywhere else. 

It took a while because supposedly someone else was bootlegging it at the same time and the VD one was a preorder/they hadn't gotten them yet. About a week to a week and a half after shipping it got here.

I say it every time, everyone should order two thing to make shipping worthwhile. Remember stuff is going to be 15% less than listed price because the U.S. doesn't get charged VAT.

It took a while because supposedly someone else was bootlegging it at the same time and the VD one was a preorder/they hadn't gotten them yet. About a week to a week and a half after shipping it got here.

I say it every time, everyone should order two thing to make shipping worthwhile. Remember stuff is going to be 15% less than listed price because the U.S. doesn't get charged VAT.

Nice I've never ordered directly from them but I've bought their bootlegs before

• 2 weeks later...

How is the quality on this?

the sound quality is great, but definitely more pops and crackles than expected. yes i cleaned the record before play. also a slight dent on side C that affects play for about 20-30 seconds. no i won't be returning it, as it meets my expectations for a german bootleg that was close to $22 shipped.

the sound quality is great, but definitely more pops and crackles than expected. yes i cleaned the record before play. also a slight dent on side C that affects play for about 20-30 seconds. no i won't be returning it, as it meets my expectations for a german bootleg that was close to $22 shipped.

Mine doesn't have the dent, so you may have gotten a bad copy. A couple quiet pops on mine, nothing major though.