The SYNTHWAVE Thread

So I decided to randomly google for the Dangerous Days release to see if I can finally find one at a reasonable price, and instead found out that there were preorders for his first two albums in February, obviously all sold out. I am bad at keeping up with things so hopefully this thread will increase the chances of me not missing out on every single thing this guy puts out.

So yeah, does anyone know if any represses of any release are planned?

Edited by slinch

From Blood Music facebook page "Finished layouts for the Perturbator "Dangerous Days" picture disc 2xLP last night and sending in to press now (along with some other virgin vinyl configs). Includes some extra art panels on the picture discs that only appeared in the limited CD box which sold out on day 1 of initial pre-order." :)

That would be awesome. I'd hate it if a punishment for being late was having to be stuck with a picture disc :) Though at least the artwork will be great.

The public on-sale for I am the Night and Terror 404 was a fucking nightmare. They couldn't even be posted for about 8 hours after the scheduled sale time because of everyone hammering the site. I sucked it up and bought a membership in the beginning of the year. If you're not familiar, Blood Music opens up pre-orders to members 24 hours earlier. I believe he said that somewhere around 80% of the records sold to members, so there wasn't many available to the general public. I mainly did this for the Emperor box set coming up, but these were a close second in terms of desire. 

If you dig Perturbator, and haven't heard Gost or Dan Terminus, also on Blood Music, check them out. You'll surely dig it!

• 2 weeks later...

Protector 101 is also putting out solid music in the same style as Perturbator and Lazerhawk.

This genre has been exploding the last few years.  There is someone named neros77 on youtube that makes videos for these artists and they are pretty rad.  He/she uses clips from 80's movies and anime films that really mesh well with the music.