The SYNTHWAVE Thread

Fuck! Had no idea those Carpenter Brut albums were going up so soon. I checked in the beginning of the month and it seemed like they were still a ways down the line. Totally bummed now. If for some reason anyone has one they're willing to part with, let me know.

Yeah, exactly the same here. I suspect they'll see a repress though, so don't worry too much.

Wish I Knew, but my Brother got the ultra-limited one and he got me the limited red !

Received the triple cds too !

Fuck! Had no idea those Carpenter Brut albums were going up so soon. I checked in the beginning of the month and it seemed like they were still a ways down the line. Totally bummed now. If for some reason anyone has one they're willing to part with, let me know.

Really hoping a repress comes to fruition. I'm sure it will based on how fast it seems these sold out.

Back on topic -- Blood Music just posted that they're preparing to release the three Perturbator EP's (Night Driving Avenger, Nocturne City and Sexualizer). I'm assuming preorders for those won't be live until late summer/early fall though. Excited regardless!

Hell yes on Nightsatan. Their first album, Midnight Laser Warrior, is amazing.  Some really great John Carpenter-esque stuff on that one.  Their 2nd LP is not as good, IMHO, but still solid.

Here's a fan-made video for one of the songs of the 1st LP.  I don't know the movie but it fits well with the music.  Looks like an 80's post-apocalyptic movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWkUlQQPbFA

Death to false laser metal!