The SYNTHWAVE Thread

• 2 weeks later...

From Blood Music's facebook:

the Perturbator "Dangerous Days" 2xLP repress will go back for pre-order just before the label's summer break.

As said, we were just gonna do a straight-up black pressing, but suddenly I got very excited about a color, Pert got very excited about another color, and we both got excited about some burning hot picture discs ... so we've got a range of options coming once again (including black). Always a little something for everybody. smile emoticon
With some luck - this actually might stay in-print for more than a week. Hopefully the crippled Blood Music server can handle the load. These questions and more ... to be answered soon. Let's see.

:D

So getting a month of membership will most probably get me Perturbator on vinyl, is that what you guys are saying?

No, getting a year of membership will give you first dibs on buying Pertubator on vinyl, meaning you are probably very unlikely to miss out because you can purchase it before the general public can.

For the upcoming Perturbator EP releases I would definitely suggest the membership, but for the Dangerous Days repress you won't need to. There has already been the 2 pressings, and the black from the 2nd press lasted more then long enough for most people who wanted it to grab it. A big reason why the black sold out was because of what happened with the glow-in-the-dark press.

Nothing more yet. If you follow the Blood Music Facebook you'll be in the loop. They didn't directly announce the date for this, but they said it'd be going up alongside the new Lychgate for which they announced the 29th date this morning. More information will most likely be out by this time next week.

For what? Don't tell me there was another PO...

Were the ones from the 19th an older pre-order? Maybe I misunderstood. Yeah I think I did. Also I could use a new hoody so I went to order one on the BC and they want $30 for shipping! Blah! Also, not jealous of the artwork on those 2 I missed out on anyways. :) Was that done for copyright reasons or what?