The SYNTHWAVE Thread

5 minutes ago, slinch said:

Just a heads up @WalnutSoap, I checked back in the thread and saw you were planning on grabbing this.

Thanks dude! I really wanted to grab that lenticular version, but $62 shipped was just a bit out of my price range. I'll probably grab that pink/black split though - it looks rad.

A few additional copies of Trilogy have been posted at HHV:

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/carpenter-brut-trilogy-517966

Comes out to around $65ppd if you missed the earlier drop. The listing says it's a 2015 reissue but the artwork and other bit in the description show it's the newest third press. Doesn't state which color variant it is, though.

Edit: 9 copies were available for several hours this morning and they completely sold out as soon as I posted this link. Guarantee that somebody bought like 5 of them to flip.

Edited by aaalethalenforcer

So I'm confused about this whole thing.

The Carpenter Brut reissues were a preorder right?  But yet I swore I read earlier in the thread that people saw that others had gotten them (or shipping notification) already.

Granted, I ordered from CB's web store so it may be different.  But if so, when are these supposed to be released then?  Or maybe I just missed something...

3 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

So I'm confused about this whole thing.

The Carpenter Brut reissues were a preorder right?  But yet I swore I read earlier in the thread that people saw that others had gotten them (or shipping notification) already.

Granted, I ordered from CB's web store so it may be different.  But if so, when are these supposed to be released then?  Or maybe I just missed something...

They were preorders but are out in the wild now in EU. Mine should be delivered tomorrow.

No Quarter and Plastic Head shipped most of theirs out already it seems. Neuropa is lagging behind a bit.

Edited by aaalethalenforcer

7 minutes ago, aaalethalenforcer said:

They were preorders but are out in the wild now in EU. Mine should be delivered tomorrow.

No Quarter and Plastic Head shipped most of theirs out already it seems. Neuropa is lagging behind a bit.

Hmmm... did you get shipping confirmation?  I haven't heard anything from No Quarter.

1 minute ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Hmmm... did you get shipping confirmation?  I haven't heard anything from No Quarter.

Yep, from: [email protected] on 1/25.

It showed up in the MyUSPS app for me a couple of days ago too.

Bonjour, 

Colissimo vous informe qu'un colis portant le n° EW000597155FR est sur le point de vous être expédié par NO QUARTER. ..

15 minutes ago, aaalethalenforcer said:

Yep, from: [email protected] on 1/25.

It showed up in the MyUSPS app for me a couple of days ago too.

Bonjour, 

Colissimo vous informe qu'un colis portant le n° EW000597155FR est sur le point de vous être expédié par NO QUARTER. ..

Well damn... nothing from here at all.  Not in my junk folder either.

7 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Well shit.  I also just noticed I only ever received a "PayPal" receipt.  Is that the only thing everyone got if they ordered from No Quarter or did they get an actual confirmation from the site as well?

I got a PayPal receipt, Order Received e-mail from No Quarter, and then a Order Complete e-mail from them as well.

i received my white w/ red haze copy from no quarter today. awesome it arrived so quickly. whoever said they did a crappier job shipping than neuropa could be correct. the sealed record was placed in a smooth oversized jacket that allowed for a lot of sliding around on its transatlantic journey. dime-sized corner ding on top right corner, small corner ding on bottom left corner, 2" crease on the bottom left part of the front jacket cover, and 2 creases in the spine. i wouldn't grade the jacket higher than a VG+ and I haven't even opened it to see if there's damage inside. will spin it later tonight.

38 minutes ago, anomynous said:

Anybody with any updates from Neuropa?

EDIT: looked at facebook, they said all copies are in the mail now

I just received mine today (in EU). They didn't send any shipping notification, so expect it to just show up. Packaging was top notch, and also I think this is the first time I've received a sealed LP with records outside of the actual cover.

2 hours ago, woofwoofgrr said:

I got my Carpenter Brut from Plastic head today. It is white with red haze. These records are the dirtiest records i have ever received, they were covered with some sorta dust that i was able to clean off and they sound great after it.

Interesting. I got mine from PH and it was red. 

Shipping was excellent in case anyone was wondering - arrived in perfect condition. 

9 hours ago, woofwoofgrr said:

I got my Carpenter Brut from Plastic head today. It is white with red haze. These records are the dirtiest records i have ever received, they were covered with some sorta dust that i was able to clean off and they sound great after it.

Same here from Neuropa, white with red haze and some kind of almost sand grit all over everything. Need to give these babies a bath but I'm not sure how to get it all out of the sleeves. May have to get new sleeves for them.

Waveshaper's Station Nova will be available again for pre-order this Friday 02/24/2017 at  6pm UTC+1 (CET).

It's limited to 300 copies:

100 Picture Disc

100 Aqua Blue W/ Silver Splatter

100 Ultra-Clear W/ Blue Splatter

http://www.essential-purification-records.de/shop/index.php?lang=en

16831848_1858877854330611_88135823678820

*Info from Waveshaper's official Facebook

Edited by ghost

6 minutes ago, ghost said:

Waveshaper's Station Nova will be available again for pre-order this Friday 02/24/2017 at  6pm UTC+1 (CET).

It's limited to 300 copies:

100 Picture Disc

100 Aqua Blue W/ Silver Splatter

100 Ultra-Clear W/ Blue Splatter

http://www.essential-purification-records.de/shop/index.php?lang=en

16831848_1858877854330611_88135823678820

*Info from Waveshaper's official Facebook

I have a feeling that this is going to be a bloodbath.

In for whatever color I can get at the time (not pic disk, never pic disk).