The SYNTHWAVE Thread

Much like with the uncanny valley limited edition box, I think the black is the way to go on Non Paradisi.

Also, I feel the same as rsholtis, on the RadRush comp. There's no way I'm dropping that kind of money sound unheard on a compilation records like that. Hard to know if these tracks are toss-offs or diamonds without hearing them first. That package though. They nailed that part.

Waveshaper just posted on his Facebook that him and other artists, such as Robert Parker and VHS Dreams, will be featured on a collaboration album titled "The Finish Line" (Rad Rush Records).

a3422339999_10.jpg

It's a double LP at 20 EUR a pop (Edition of 200).

Shipping to the US is looking like $18 though.

The Finish Line 2xLP

Edited by ghost

3 minutes ago, ghost said:

Waveshaper just posted on his Facebook that him and other artists, such as Robert Parker and VHS Dreams, will be featured on a collaboration album titled "The Finish Line" (Rad Rush Records).

The Finish Line 2xLP

slinch posted this on the previous page of this thread ;)

On 7/27/2016 at 7:15 AM, slinch said:

The Midnight will be releasing their new full length Endless Summer on Aug 5, and as per FB there will be a vinyl release as well.

0007986628_10.jpg

Definitely not to be missed.

Streaming/available for digital purchase here: https://themidnight.bandcamp.com/album/endless-summer

No vinyl pre-order available yet.

2nd Crypt Vapor EP has just been released on vinyl, not as "dancey" as some of the stuff posted in here but should appeal to most. Killer Goblin / John Carpenter worship. The first 100 copies come available on transparent green vinyl and are available now over at: http://deathshadow.bigcartel.com/

Edited by Death Shadow Records

14 minutes ago, Death Shadow Records said:

2nd Crypt Vapor EP has just been released on vinyl, not as "dancey" as some of the stuff posted in here but should appeal to most. Killer Goblin / John Carpenter worship. The first 100 copies come available on transparent green vinyl and are available now over at: http://deathshadow.bigcartel.com/

Might have to jump on this. 

Thanks for the test press of the first LP & sharing artwork with Mr. Vapor himself!

On 8/8/2016 at 4:15 PM, ghost said:

a3422339999_10.jpg

The Finish Line 2xLP

Don't know if anyone else pulled the trigger on this, but mine just arrived in a flimsy-ass envelope and is beaten to shit. Disappointing.