slinch

The SYNTHWAVE Thread

1,085 posts in this topic

I still want this but I'm thinking it's going to be close to $38 with shipping and I don't think I want it that bad.

I find it weird that I wasn't willing to pay that for Prodigy or Blur but closer to considering it on this. Maybe because my mind believes it will be rare or because I got all the music for free.

Last night I came across Carpenter Brut while browsing BC. Ended up doing the annual membership!

No idea, this will be my first time trying for a drop. Though I did just splurge for the membership yesterday so that should help.

I went for the wrong membership! :) Well at least you won't miss anything. His supporters list is the longest I've seen on BC! I haven't clicked the more button on many but thats a lot of damn people! I should stop bumping this, but I don't think many of these other guys are really into this unless they are just lurking.

Just picked up pink through the membership page. Glad that's out of the way :)

Didn't see this get bumped and was going to PM to ask. How much? I'm debating on getting up to do this tomorrow. Don't know if I would bother with black if thats the only choice left. Someone mentioned picture being high, how much?