The SYNTHWAVE Thread

Just now, ghost said:

Because (even though Brut is probably not directly tied with the sales end of things), him saying that No Quarter Prod sold out makes me nervous in thinking that all sales are final.

If they're able to cancel orders of multiple copies and re-list, they sure as hell have the capability of doing it at the customer's request. But whether or not they will.... good question.

from the midnight's FB:

Honestly, I don't know what's happening with Qrates but if you're still interested in buying the vinyl of Endless Summer, you should still be able to!

To everybody who have already bought and haven't received, we had some unpaid vinyl that have now been put on sale again for others to buy. Now I am waiting for Qrates to close the project so I can finalize the process, upload the data + wav files so they can do 10 test pressings and we can hopefully approve. All i can say is, this is probably the last time I'm doing vinyl because it is SUCH A FUCKING HASSLE. I thank you all for your patience...

On 1/10/2017 at 9:51 AM, axotyl said:

i have 2 extra copies of this on black wax for anyone stateside that needs one, $34 ppd.

Has anyone else here received their copy of Parallel Lives? My tracking shows that my splatter copy arrived in the US on January 5th. Getting a wee bit aggravated/worried.

1 minute ago, aaalethalenforcer said:

Has anyone else here received their copy of Parallel Lives? My tracking shows that my splatter copy arrived in the US on January 5th. Getting a wee bit aggravated/worried.

mine arrived obviously, but i have a package coming from spain that was shipped on 12/10, finally left spain on 12/28 , and has yet to still arrive (don't have tracking info past that). i heard one of the customs clearance spots in NY has been backed up, so it might have to do with that?  although i have had plenty of other international mail that shipped since then arrive already.

1 minute ago, axotyl said:

mine arrived obviously, but i have a package coming from spain that was shipped on 12/10, finally left spain on 12/28 , and has yet to still arrive (don't have tracking info past that). i heard one of the customs clearance spots in NY has been backed up, so it might have to do with that?  although i have had plenty of other international mail that shipped since then arrive already.

I suppose that makes me feel a bit better.

My tracking looks like:

1/5/2017  Item arrived in country of destination
12/29/2016 Item forwarded abroad
12/28/2016 Item accepted at postal service point

24 minutes ago, anomynous said:

I'm just slightly worried because I noticed I made a typo in the shipping address, put an extra digit in the house number. I emailed them about it, and have heard nothing back.

No shipping notice for me yet. FWIW, my buddy has the same exact situation right now - also used Neuropa and forgot a letter or number somewhere in his add'y, and he hasn't heard back from them.

2 hours ago, anomynous said:

I'm just slightly worried because I noticed I made a typo in the shipping address, put an extra digit in the house number. I emailed them about it, and have heard nothing back.

sucks that you haven't heard back. but on a side note, i find it kind of amusing that a user who spelled anonymous wrong in their user name made a typo in their shipping address.

12 hours ago, Fungi said:

sucks that you haven't heard back. but on a side note, i find it kind of amusing that a user who spelled anonymous wrong in their user name made a typo in their shipping address.

9 hours ago, Fungi said:

uh-oh. it's possible neuropa is reading this and thinks the type in your shipping address in intentional too.

I think I really like this guy. Like, a lot.