The SYNTHWAVE Thread

Just to find out there website was slow for some reason and there were lots left? Maybe it was all those other pre orders or people just being dicks?

site was fast for me. pre orders were available at least 20 min before scheduled time. in and out no problem. i drove like a madman, but was embracing the whole "dangerous days" lifestyle.

site was fast for me. pre orders were available at least 20 min before scheduled time. in and out no problem. i drove like a madman, but was embracing the whole "dangerous days" lifestyle.

Haha. I somehow overslept and really wasn't going to order anyways. Got up at 8 something and the site hardly worked. Even hours later when I went to look it was lagging. There are still quite a lot more than I expected if those numbers are close. It doesn't seem to update that much though. I'm glad the red was cheaper than the pink I almost bought. Pink seemed fun but dark red is really my favorite color and goes better with the artwork for me. Thought about the black but I already told myself if I was going to order this it had to be as special as possible. If the picture disc was less I probably would have gone for it after reading a comment someone made about blood-music not making cheap picture disc that sound like crap. So yay August some time. Boo record labels who take vacations.

From Blood Music Facebook:

OK! You folks win. GosT "Behemoth" was the fastest selling LP pressing in the history of the label and also one of the most-requested represses - so it's already pressing again (alongside those Perturbator 2xLPs) and will go back for sale after the summer.

Once again, NO splatter (sold out) but be expecting some pretty nice new configurations. smile emoticon