slinch

The SYNTHWAVE Thread

17 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Sure wish this was distributed.  That website is garbage...no way to pay with credit card or paypal unless you accept their 5% surcharge, 20euro minimum shipping to the US, and it doesn't acknowledge that it shouldn't be charging me VAT.  Ludicrous.  I would love to get this album but I feel like I'm getting dicked on three fronts by their webshop.

1 hour ago, thievedrelic said:

Sure wish this was distributed.  That website is garbage...no way to pay with credit card or paypal unless you accept their 5% surcharge, 20euro minimum shipping to the US, and it doesn't acknowledge that it shouldn't be charging me VAT.  Ludicrous.  I would love to get this album but I feel like I'm getting dicked on three fronts by their webshop.

I sort of felt the same way when I bought my copy, however they did a wonderful job packing and mailing it. Doesn't completely make up for some of the issues you brought up, but at least you'll get your copy in perfect shape.

On 8/22/2017 at 1:31 AM, s_alvanip said:

New Perturbator EP has been up for a few days:

https://www.blood-music.com/store-us/perturbator/830-perturbator-new-model-black-lp.html#/121-vinyl_color-ultra_clear_with_black_and_white_splatter

No specifics on pressing numbers, but I went for the splatter since I liked it the most. Last time the clear was the most limited and it was a bit bland in the end (to me at least).

Got it today!  They sent me white instead of splatter.  :angry:

...and 'The Rise Of The Synths' Official Companion Album is also up on BullMoose. Most likely standard black "retail version", not the purple "collector's edition" version that sold out via Lakeshore's site. 

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25904937/rise-of-the-synths-official-companion-album

8348069.JPG?636457851342059269