The SYNTHWAVE Thread

This same thing happened to me but I got the order confirmation and paypal receipt so I think we are good..

I didn't get the order confirmation, nor did it show as payment received on my blood music acc, but I asked him about it on facebook and got an email with the confirmation within half an hour. So it seems to be alright. :)

For those of us who aren't subscribers...I see what's left and available on the webstore but there is no way to add them to the cart. Guessing there is a specific time they're going live?

Yep...10:00 AM EST, or just over an hour. Sometimes the stuff goes up a few minutes earlier though. Expect frustration (the server will definitely crash) but hope for the best. Good luck!

Part of the way through picking up the GosT album and Perturbators 404 (the only one of the three I'm currently missing) and man, am I remembering how much I hated dealing with these servers

Edit: The standard black Terror 404 isn't out, is it? I keep getting the most generic errors when trying to purchase it.

Yeah, not too surprised they aren't selling too quickly at that price point.

My guess for the high price of the GITD is manufacturing cost. Apparently he's using some really high quality wax or something so it doesn't sound like garbage. The cynic in me says it could have something to do with how much the sold out GITD dangerous days goes for on the resale market, but I honestly couldn't know for sure.