No Sleep Random Rarities

I didn't see a thread for this so I figured I'd start one. Did anyone else participate in purchasing the random rare records from No Sleep? 

https://nosleeprecords.com/product/7644/random-rare-lp

https://nosleeprecords.com/product/7645/random-rare-7inch

I bought one of each. I just wanted to start a thread where people could post what they got!

I ordered an LP and 7".

I listed La Dispute, The Wonder Years, Balance & Composure, Moose Blood, and Mixtapes.

Really hoping I get any variant of the Moose Blood full-length, or La Dispute's Wildlife. I have nearly everything else I want from No Sleep besides those two and Puig Destroyer.

I didn't list any bands because the ones I do like are going to be named by everyone else. I figure I'll just roll with it and see what happens. Would love a cool copy of that Now Now record, though.

It's really cheap right now for the newest pressing. I ordered one while in line at 5 am yesterday. Got that, Seasons Change, and the Moose Blood/Departures split for like $22 shipped.

for anyone who actively browsed no sleep on RSD: does chris sell the hidden items at cost, or does he mark them up and shit? curious to know how much the leavenhouse friend's press went for.

Shit like that is always regular price, they'll usually just put the rare pressing as an option on the product page. The tests, however, are usually put up in their own placeholder, and given a more eBay-based price. Probably still cheaper than getting into a bidding war though.

These random rare deals were $20 for LP and $10 for 7", so slightly marked up, but probably worth it.

for anyone who actively browsed no sleep on RSD: does chris sell the hidden items at cost, or does he mark them up and shit? curious to know how much the leavenhouse friend's press went for.

I'm pretty sure that the friend's press as with the test presses were significantly marked up. The B&C test was like $200 and I'm pretty sure the leavenhouse was a similar price

They were normal priced. I ordered one earlier in the day but noticed it was able to order all day. The random 12" at the very least was sold out once then put back on, different tests were put up, etc. The whole time that /75 stayed for sale, I knew something was up. 

Received this email:

No Sleep Records <[email protected]>
Apr 20 (7 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

OOPS! We made a mistake, and listed the wrong color of Warehouse Sessions. We only have this record left in Coke Bottle Clear.

We have two options for you: We can send you a Coke Bottle copy instead, or we can cancel your order / refund you. Let us know what you would like to do, thank you and HUGE apologies on this.

So either they at random gave the /75 or there never was a /75 for sale.