FS: Death From Above 1979 RSD, Red House Painters Box + More

Sidney Crosley

I have one copy of Death From Above 1979's Trainwreck Picture Disc from record store day. Shipped anywhere in the world for $36 USD, which includes shipping and Paypal fees. Basically at cost. PM me. Might list by the end of the week if no biters.

I have the Red House Painters box. I overpaid for it, and am sort of regretting it. Selling at my cost, which is sort of higher than most people's cost (also because I'm in Canada). $235 US for the box, plus $9 worth of Paypal fees. Shipping to Canada $15, to US - $25, and internationally, unfortunately, a fuckload (probably around $60). Going to list at this price for 24 hours.

I also have a bunch of stuff for sale on Discogs. I'll take $2 off any shipping rate through here, plus if you order multiples, I'll make some sweet deals. Plus, I really want to get rid of all my 7 inches listed on there. 2 for 1 for 7 inches. 

All Shipping from Canada. I get good rates through a courier company, and do my best to package really well.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/raindogtrombone/profile 

I also have a couple of sale Urban Outfitters pickups that I made recently that I'll sell for $10 US plus appropriate shipping (but I'll keep it cheap). All sealed:

Toadies - Rubberneck

White Lung - Deep Fantasy

Lower Dens - Nootropics (2LP)

Eagulls - S/T

Sea and Cake - The Biz

Hold Steady - Teeth Dreams (2LP)

Will also gladly trade for some of my main wants:

Jens Lekman - Oh You're So Silent Jens

Elvis Costello - any of his first 5 albums MoFi, but especially Get Happy and This Year's Model

Beulah - When Your Heartstrings Break / The Coast is Never Clear

Field Music - Tones of Town

Ted Leo - Shake the Sheets / Hearts of Oak

Sam Amidon - I See the Sign