Soon: Faith No More - "The Real Thing" & "Angel Dust" Deluxe Reissues (updated with track listings)

"Faith No More have announced expanded edition reissues of 1989's The Real Thing and 1992's Angel Dust. The reissues, which include the original album along with a collection of rarities, will be available on CD and vinyl. The CDs are out June 9, with the vinyl coming in August.

The expanded The Real Thing includes remixes of "Epic", "From Out of Nowhere", and "Falling to Pieces", along with live versions of Black Sabbath's "War Pigs", "Surprise You're Dead", "Chinese Arithmetic", "Underwater Love", and "As the Worm Turns". It also includes B-sides "Cowboy Song" and "The Grade". 

The expanded Angel Dust includes live tracks, alternate mixes, and covers of the Commodores' "Easy" and Dead Kennedys' "Let's Lynch the Landlord". "

Source: http://pitchfork.com/news/59389-faith-no-more-to-reissue-the-real-thing-and-angel-dust-with-bonus-tracks/

Track listing for the vinyl edition of The Real Thing is below. Only the CD track listing for Angel Dust has been released.

The Real Thing

Side A

01. From Out Of Nowhere

02. Epic

03. Falling To Pieces

04. Surprise! You’re Dead!

05. Zombie Eaters

Side B

06. The Real Thing

07. Underwater Love

08. The Morning After

09. Woodpecker From Mars

Side C

01. War Pigs (studio)

02. Edge of the World

03. Sweet Emotion

04. Falling To Pieces (Matt Wallace Remix)

Side D

05. War Pigs (Live in Berlin 1989)

06. Surprise! You’re Dead! (Live in Sheffield 1990)

07. Chinese Arithmetic (Live in Sheffield 1990)

08. Underwater Love (Live at Brixton 1990)

09. As The Worm Turns (Live at Brixton 1990)

Angel Dust

Side A

1. Land Of Sunshine

2. Caffeine

3. Midlife Crisis

4. RV

5. Everything’s Ruined

6. Malpractice

Side B

1. Kindergarten

2. Be Aggressive

3. A Small Victory

4. Jizzlobber

5. Smaller And Smaller

Side C

1. Easy 3:07

2. Midnight Cowboy 4:14

3. Crack Hitler 4:40

4. Midlife Crisis (The Scream Mix) Remixed by Matt Wallace 3:53

5. The World Is Yours (Angel Dust outtake) 5:52

Side D

1. As The Worm Turns (Mike Patton vocal / Japan bonus track) 2:41

2. Das Schutzenfest (German version) 2:58

3. Let’s Lynch The Landlord (B-Side) 2:55

4. Be Aggressive (Live in Munich 9th November 1992) 3:42

5. Kindergarten (Live in Munich 9th November 1992) 4:17

6. We Care A Lot (Live in Munich 9th November 1992) 3:59

I'm gonna guess the vinyl will just be standard LPs with no bonus tracks. That seems to be how it works these days. I'll stick with MOV and MoFi versions... they sound amazing.

Yeah, to an extent it seems. Just found this quote: "The LPs, expected sometime in August, will include much of the same extra material, but paired down for the format."

I believe the whole b-sides were previously available from their singles. Reprise put out loads of FNM CD/7" singles at the time. Don't think there's anything left from the vaults to dig.

Yes all of these were previously released.  This link tells you where each track is from:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/04/faith-no-more-announce-deluxe-reissues-of-the-real-thing-and-angel-dust/

Where does it say that Rhino is releasing these? I looked all over for this info. 

http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/04/23/faith-no-mores-the-real-thing-and-angel-dust-are-getting-deluxe-reissues/

Maybe they'll be fine. I still can't forgive Rhino for what they did to the Great Southern Trendkill though. 

The only MOV copy I don't have is the Real Thing, was seriously going to pick it up this week but maybe now I'll wait and see how these turn out.