Selling my entire collection, added some priced stuff READY TO MAKE DEALS

Shinji

Hey friends. I started collecting a few years ago, but I'm such an impulsive person, so much so that my entire paycheck as soon as I get it goes to records. I love records so much, but I don't think I can financially do it anymore. I just keep piling up records, selling the ones I bought before, and it never ends. I want to move out and pay off my bills and my car.

Sob/long story short, I am taking offers on all of my records. After this thread has run its course, I will then sell the rest on eBay/to my local store. I'm not quite sure if I am going to completely let go of collecting altogether, but I am definitely clearing out the bulk of my collection.

All of the records I own are listed here: http://www.discogs.com/user/MozFan/collection

I have sooo many different styles and genres of music on vinyl, so I really can't list any main ones here, just take a look and PM me.

I'm already getting a ton of messages (thanks guys) so to be honest, I'm taking offers and in the message please list specific records! Please no lowball offers :(

Please send me offers, I don't feel comfortable giving specific prices on most of these. All of these records are in near mint condition, cleaned on my Record Doctor V machine. If I do have something in less than perfect condition that you ask for, I'll tell you.

Priced list:

Dido - Life For Rent, Classic Records pressing, NM condition, small tick in a song for split second, $100
Dido - No Angel, Classic Records pressing, NM condition, corner ding on bottom right corner, $100
Green Day - American Idiot, red/black 2xLP, HT exclusive, light shelf wear, $43
Kevin Devine - Bubblegum, pink marble, $18
Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood, most recent pressing, half pink/half purple with splatter 2xLP, $28
Motion City Soundtrack - I Am The Movie, clear orange, HT exclusive, sealed, $20
Sleep - Dopesmoker, "Sativa" colored 2xLP, $19
Swervedriver - I Wasn't Born To Lose You, black 2xLP, $17

Records that were gifts, so off limits:

Decemberists - What A Terrible World

Nothing - Guilty Of Everything

Weezer - Pinkerton single LP

Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

I'm letting it be known now though, I am probably not going to stop collecting. I would just like to sell enough to make back my credit card debts and once I pay those off, I'll strictly buy from my own money. Being an adult is hard. :rolleyes:

Being an adult is cool & rewarding. Being responsible is a different story.

Hey man! More power to you! When I moved to North Carolina 10 years ago, it was cheaper to buy a pick up truck than rent a Uhaul. I sold off my belongings including at the time, most my record collection. Bought a truck, packed it full, and moved. You gotta do what you gotta do! Good luck with the bills brotha!