Diiv - Is The Is Are, Coming Fall 2015

I hope those saying this song is just OK, are joking because it's fantastic!! Better than 75% of the tracks on Oshin IMO. Was excited for this LP, but now elated if this is what to expect!

Not trying to sound "cool" or "better" than others but have been devoted DIIV fan since they were Dive, seen them 5x and own everything they have out there,/so I will be heartbroken if I miss out on a LTD edition because this band has become so trendy....

Maybe the vinyl is still being pressed and the jacket is delayed... Not sure if it can work that way but maybe!! Fingers crossed it's not like 4months away and just 1-2

i thought that too! but in my email i asked if the album was going to be released by years end. he then said that hopefully they will have a PO by years end lol.

dont hold your breathe on this one. i added a not to captured tracks about this, when responding to an email from them.

they said that some artwork hasnt even been finalized yet, so basically these arent even in production yet.

Hopefully the newly opened pressing plant in Brooklyn will cover that production gap vs having to go through Pirate Press. Anyone with the repress Oshiin know where that one was pressed by chance?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...