FS: Mondo vinyl

GoremetChef

Ok, Well Im piecing out the collection. Come cherry pick the ones you want! Ill knock a few bucks off for multiples. Some have already been removed from sale and a lot of them are at or close to my cost.

Maniac (original) (reg) $225
Drive (signed by Cliff Martinez) (reg) $90
Studio Ghibli (Spirited Away) $90
Maniac (2013) (white variant) $90
Halloween (Anniversary convention variant) $85
The Beyond (creased cover) $80
Scanners/The Brood (Bone Vinyl with Brown & Red Splatter)  $45
Hook and Pull Gang (Texas Chainsaw Massacre Mondocon screening) (with bonus 7" flexi) $70
2001 variant $100
2001 reg $55
Poltergeist $55
The Deadly Spawn $45
Batman (die cut sunburst variant) $50
A Girl Walks Home At Night (Audyssey variant) $40
The Omen (Red stripe variant) $40
Pet Semetary (variant) $50
Jurassic Park (Amber) $150
Drive (signed by Cliff Martinez) (RSD Picture disc) $135
Guardians of the Galaxy - reg $75 ($115 with Rocket handbill)
Blue Sunshine (Blue Iris variant) (creased cover) $100
Halloween (variant) $55
Paranorman (variant) $60
Cannibal Holocaust $20
Looper (w/ 7" remix) $85
Gravity $45
Iron Giant (Edmiston) $30
Maniac Cop 2 $20
The Visitor (sunburst variant) $50
Grand Piano 7" $30
Batman - Manbat $25
Box Trolls (cheese wheel variant) $45

Most of these are right around my cost. I paid $200 for maniac. I paid roughly $40 for the majority of them. The high priced ones are the ones that are in crazy demand (or what I paid to get a variant). I didn't mean to offend anyone with the prices--if u look ebay, they really are much higher. I think the last maniac on ebay sold in like 2013 for around $300. And that was also a reg. And almost 2 years ago. It's become even more scarce since then.

I payed $130 for the Maniac 001 variant like 5 months ago. Bought it from discogs.

I think some are overpriced and some are reasonable and tales for the crypt is a good price.

Blue Sunshine is way overpriced. If you buy it from Mondo there's a great chance you get that one.

No, the one from Mondo isnt the Blue Iris variant--its a translucent blue.  The Blue Iris variant was limited to 200 pressings and available only at the screening.  (I know, not a huge difference since theyre both blue variants, but surprisingly the Blue Iris version is very hard to find).   

and thats a terrific price for Maniac.  Even on discogs right now, $180 is the "median price" for it--and there isnt even one for sale.

Most of these are right around my cost. I paid $200 for maniac. I paid roughly $40 for the majority of them. The high priced ones are the ones that are in crazy demand (or what I paid to get a variant). I didn't mean to offend anyone with the prices--if u look ebay, they really are much higher. I think the last maniac on ebay sold in like 2013 for around $300. And that was also a reg. And almost 2 years ago. It's become even more scarce since then.

So if you paid $40 for the majority of them, and that includes paranorman, then why not do a solid and sell it for cost instead of a $20 mark up. I'd buy it right now for my daughter and I for your cost plus shipping

I'm sure you're after the variant, but black copies are starting under $20 on Discogs for Paranorman. 

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/209291257

Thanks, I saw the black for cheap, but I'd like a variant. May end up breaking down and buying black if no one wants to be reasonable.

My god prices are a little high...I am a member of espressobeans and as far as i know it is for art prints not vinyl as far. I also have been collecting Mondo Prints and Vinyl for years the Iron Giant you have is priced very fairly tho. I mean they are your vinyl so charge what you want but I would use Discogs and their median prices or check popsike's median those sites are strictly dedicated to vinyl. Goodluck with the sales either way.