Gift ideas for Dad who loves vinyl records

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong place for posting this but it seemed like the most general sub-forum. 

So my Dad is turning 55 in a coupe of weeks and I have no idea what to get him, except I don't want to get the stereotypical bottle of wine/whisky which my mother suggested!

He is a former musician and is in love with his sound system and records. I was hoping I could get something relating to this for him. He has previously mentioned that the record cleaner (sounded boring at the time) was the best gift he ever received, which I bought him for Xmas). I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for other stuff that people into this kind of stuff might like/need? He already has a fully kitted out system (i.e amp, record player and speakers) but is there any other accessory that would improve his experience? 

My budget would be roughly £100-150 (~$200)

Thanks and please forgive my ignorance/laziness!

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong place for posting this but it seemed like the most general sub-forum. 

So my Dad is turning 55 in a coupe of weeks and I have no idea what to get him, except I don't want to get the stereotypical bottle of wine/whisky which my mother suggested!

He is a former musician and is in love with his sound system and records. I was hoping I could get something relating to this for him. He has previously mentioned that the record cleaner (sounded boring at the time) was the best gift he ever received, which I bought him for Xmas). I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for other stuff that people into this kind of stuff might like/need? He already has a fully kitted out system (i.e amp, record player and speakers) but is there any other accessory that would improve his experience? 

My budget would be roughly £100-150 (~$200)

Thanks and please forgive my ignorance/laziness!

vinyl lp display holder good for Brand New Devil and God Deja Entendu Daisy Yfw

I'd go to a record shop near your dad. Buy a giftcard. Give it to him in a card that says "When you're ready to spend this on vinyl/ accessories/ whatever, give me a ring and I'll come with you. Maybe I'll see just how much fun records can be." Or something like that. I promise your dad wants your time more than your gifts, but why not both?

I'd go to a record shop near your dad. Buy a giftcard. Give it to him in a card that says "When you're ready to spend this on vinyl/ accessories/ whatever, give me a ring and I'll come with you. Maybe I'll see just how much fun records can be." Or something like that. I promise your dad wants your time more than your gifts, but why not both?

This.  Do this.