DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

Dude was saying he's excited for a HT exclusive Deftones album. Presumably KNY, since Travis brought it up on page one, but that went on sale when the album dropped. It's no longer available.

I was stating that I have every Deftones album on HT exclusive color (besides diamond eyes because there was only one pressing on white) and hopefully HT puts out this new release on an exclusive color to add to my collection

I was stating that I have every Deftones album on HT exclusive color (besides diamond eyes because there was only one pressing on white) and hopefully HT puts out this new release on an exclusive color to add to my collection

Yeah, thats how I read it... I think everyone except for that one guy read it the same. Carry on.

I'm always down for variants. Especially Deftones. I just hope they dont do that same shit where theres a standard black and a 180 gram numbered black again. Just make them all 180 gram.

I've loved every Deftones release and I'm sure this will be no different.

I've honestly felt like I've grown with this band, when I was young and agnsty I needed the screaming, as I've gotten older I've loved the more melodic stuff with the heavy undertones.

As for Eros, I'm with a lot of you on here that it'll get a release date when they're ready, I wouldn't think of it as a farewell album but maybe for like some sort of anniversary.

This is the 20th year since Adrenaline (which is crazy to think it's been 20 years)

I know almost nothing about the band but I bought White Pony on a whim and fucking love it. Then I bought Diamond Eyes which I thought was the universally loved one, but it seemed kind of nu-metal for my taste. Still enjoyed it, but is White Pony the furthest they went in that style/direction? It's like, shoegazey metal. Bad description, but it's just really great music.

I know almost nothing about the band but I bought White Pony on a whim and fucking love it. Then I bought Diamond Eyes which I thought was the universally loved one, but it seemed kind of nu-metal for my taste. Still enjoyed it, but is White Pony the furthest they went in that style/direction? It's like, shoegazey metal. Bad description, but it's just really great music.

White Pony is always the go to when Chino compares an album, so I think to the band and to many fans that's their favorite album

Absolutely try out Saturday Night Wrist and maybe the self-titled. Everything else has that nü vibe to some degree.

Okay, so definitely check out:

All of Saturday Night Wrist

Most of Koi No Yokan, especially "Rosemary".

If you dig it, then maybe revisit Diamond Eyes, see if it grows on you.

If you love Chino's voice, but Deftones still isn't doing it for you, I cannot fucking recommend Palms enough!

Definitly recommending Saturday night wrist and the self titled albums. My favorites by far. Palms is very good as mentioned above. Also would recommend team sleep.