311 Hydroponic 10"

yeah i heard the great news earlier, made my day.

i was so pissed on rsd

Same here, I exhausted all of my Omaha hookups, as they all got one for themselves (the ones that did get one anyway). But when you only make 50 of it good luck.

I wonder how many of this they'll be pressing? I got one of the 311 live with the unity Orchestra which was limited to 500

Same here, I exhausted all of my Omaha hookups, as they all got one for themselves (the ones that did get one anyway). But when you only make 50 of it good luck.

I wonder how many of this they'll be pressing? I got one of the 311 live with the unity Orchestra which was limited to 500

i think there's gonna be a good amount. they've been pressed for sometime now just only gave homer's 50 copies for rsd. it took a good amount of time for 500 of the live album to sell out. i can see this release going a little faster because of what it is. also the boxset is coming out soon and if you read the comments on 311's page or the forums a lot of people dont really bother with the vinyl all they want is the cd.

also...half the people who the record on rsd only bought it because it was supposedly 1 out of 50. there's been like 12 for sale on ebay over $200 and a few on discogs too. 

• 2 weeks later...