[PO NOW] DREDG - Catch Without Arms

El cielo sounds pretty great imo! Leitmotif sounds like shit and wobbles like a mofo..

If they'd redo them they should do them coloured though... great for the collection and the black ones stay rare :P

But i read somewhere that they won't re do these, don't know where i read it but i can remember reading this somewhere...

Personally I don't see dredg repressin' anythin' unless they finally start to achieve some success with CWA on vinyl. If they tour to support this release they'd have to sell out a majority of shows, otherwise I don't think they'd believe it to be financially worthwhile.

My copy should be in my hands on Thursday. Which is also my day off. I will be breakin' out some good beer to listen to the discography.

Personally I don't see dredg repressin' anythin' unless they finally start to achieve some success with CWA on vinyl. If they tour to support this release they'd have to sell out a majority of shows, otherwise I don't think they'd believe it to be financially worthwhile.

My copy should be in my hands on Thursday. Which is also my day off. I will be breakin' out some good beer to listen to the discography.

Yeah that's probably right, hell yeah sounds good!

Spinning this now. The packaging is pretty awesome. I've probably listened to the CD more than any other CD I own, so I have a pretty good idea what this album sounds like. That being said, the vinyl does present a modest improvement. However, that's probably because I'm using a better system than I ever have with the CD. It's certainly not the best sounding record I have, but it's awesome to finally own this album on vinyl. I'm pleased with this. 

The album is about 51 or 52 minutes which is pushing it pretty hard on the single LP's capacity to store audio with higher signal to noise ratio. So I'm not surprised its quiet but its weird that the cymbals are crashing through so noticeably. I'll have to listen for that on my copy.

They wouldn't need to tour to sell more el cielo or leitmotif records. There's tons of people trying to get there hands on those

No argument there. I just dunno if the band would be interested in goin' fer it. You'd maybe have a better idea. I haven't stayed in contact at all with them over the years. I always felt I came off to fanboyish to them.