[PO NOW] DREDG - Catch Without Arms

El cielo sounds pretty great imo! Leitmotif sounds like shit and wobbles like a mofo..

If they'd redo them they should do them coloured though... great for the collection and the black ones stay rare :P

But i read somewhere that they won't re do these, don't know where i read it but i can remember reading this somewhere...

Leitmotif b side is way off center. El curl sounds great but is still cut from cd witch still bothers me knowing there are better sources. They just didn't want to license el from interscope so just used the cd. Evr did the same thing with catch! Makes me wonder how many labels get away with shady tactics such as this. I understand why the band did it with their releases but not evr

https://twitter.com/equalvision/status/669593124595998720

equal vision says 1250 were made available on the webstore...maybe the band kept some to sell on tour

Wonder if the "black" vinyl pictured from their post is what they pressed to sell exclusively on tour and they're waiting to announce it, has to be a reason why they'd show a mockup for it next to the green one.

Wonder if the "black" vinyl pictured from their post is what they pressed to sell exclusively on tour and they're waiting to announce it, has to be a reason why they'd show a mockup for it next to the green one.

Thats possible, too! But then they have to stop by in germany, i need me some black catch without arms vinyl