What record sleeves do you use?

Ive been using MOFI inner sleeves for years. Just recently, I bought a pack and they were all slightly too big. I ecvhamged them at the store (same store chain but different location) and they were still too big.

I sent MOFI an email about it and they gave me an attitude and pretty much told me I was doing it wrong lol.

Anyway....I just placed an order for the Sleeve City Diskeepers.

Are there other options to the Mofi ones for inner sleeves?  Definitely need to get some as too many of my records come in cardboard sleeves that scuff up the actual LP.

What do you mean options? I used to slide the MOFI into the cardboard inner, Or just replace the plain paper ones.

I'm hoping the Sleeve City ones fit like the MOFIs did.

Ultimate Audiophile from Sleevecity.com.  The do not fit inside your original sleeves (I'm not sure why you'd want to do that...) but I've not yet had an issue being able to fit the album in an UA sleeve next to the original (printed) inner inside the jacket. If the album came with just a generic paper sleeve that just gets yanked out and trashed.

Ultimate Audiophile from Sleevecity.com.  The do not fit inside your original sleeves (I'm not sure why you'd want to do that...) but I've not yet had an issue being able to fit the album in an UA sleeve next to the original (printed) inner inside the jacket. If the album came with just a generic paper sleeve that just gets yanked out and trashed.

I do the same - only keep the printed inner sleeves inside the jacket next to the UA sleeve.

Ultimate Audiophile from Sleevecity.com. The do not fit inside your original sleeves (I'm not sure why you'd want to do that...) but I've not yet had an issue being able to fit the album in an UA sleeve next to the original (printed) inner inside the jacket. If the album came with just a generic paper sleeve that just gets yanked out and trashed.

I'm also not sure about the whole "fitting it inside another sleeve" thing. Printed sleeve just becomes an insert, plain paper get trashed. Makes sense to me.

Search engine sucks here - would make the mods job easier. It's not always the newb's fault. Sleeve City non yellowing 5.0 mil outers and Diskeeper inners, rounded bottom instead of MoFi. They have brand 10" outers and inners now too as of a couple days ago

Yeah the search on here blows. I always have to google Vinyl Collective + whatever I'm looking for. It always works.