PO: Noah Gundersen - Carry The Ghost

Saw this on Modern Vinyl and don't think it's been posted anywhere.

Carry The Ghost, the upcoming full length album from Noah Gundersen, is now available for pre-order at the official webstore. The colored vinyl version is on double 180-gram gold and black starbust. They don’t list an exact pressing quantity.

The album will be released on August 21st.

http://www.dualtonestore.com/collections/noah-gundersen/products/carry-the-ghost-vinyl

In case anyone missed it, Family was also released 2 weeks back. Either there was no thread for it or my search function is playing up.

http://www.dualtonestore.com/collections/noah-gundersen/products/family-vinyl

Excited for this, Ledges still gets spun probably more than any other album I own.

Per Noah's Twitter account, only 300 copies of the black and gold colored vinyl of Carry the Ghost are being pressed and are going fast. Would anyone be willing to pick me up a copy of the colored version from Dualtone's store now and then I will pay you back on 5/22? Please PM me if interested.  Nevermind, colored version is sold out.

Also, the code "dualtone" will get you 20% off (before shipping). 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my shipping confirmation for the colored version of Carry the Ghost. Did anyone ever get a copy of Family? All I got was the 7" mentioned above. I ordered them together and my DualTine email said they were shipping the "last of my order."

I pre-ordered Family from Dualtone and got it on the release date (or thereabouts). I didn't get the 7" until 4-6 weeks later IIRC.