'Singles Soundtrack' re-issue released this August on Sony Legacy Recordings.

5 minutes ago, highfives said:

Drown and Glynis we're both SD quality tracks that just didn't fit into the record.  

I think the weakest comp track they did in that era was Ascendo, and I still love that track.

Yup, love Glynis.  Was so disappointed in the new version released on the Pisces Iscariot re-release.  

On 4/9/2017 at 8:02 PM, thebunk said:

Yup, love Glynis.  Was so disappointed in the new version released on the Pisces Iscariot re-release.  

I wouldn't say I was disappointed, but they did push some of the things I loved the most to the background of that mix.

Edited by highfives

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 3:57 PM, VinylMario said:

Sorry for the bump, but does anyone know if Europe will receive a European version of singles? Or are they all the same?

I would assume it's the same

also noticed it comes with a DL code.  The hype sticker is one of the product photos on Amazon.  I initially bought the vinyl and CD since I don't own it yet digitally, but cancelled the CD. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody that preordered from Bullmoose received shipping notification? I received an email a week back asking if I still wanted the order, to which I replied yes, but that was the last I heard.

Bullmoose also decided to CC everyone that preordered the album to the email instead of BCCing. So if anyone needs a starter mailing list for the "nostalgic, grunge loving" demographic, hit me up. $10.

32 minutes ago, degenerex said:

Has anybody that preordered from Bullmoose received shipping notification? I received an email a week back asking if I still wanted the order, to which I replied yes, but that was the last I heard.

Bullmoose also decided to CC everyone that preordered the album to the email instead of BCCing. So if anyone needs a starter mailing list for the "nostalgic, grunge loving" demographic, hit me up. $10.

yes, I received a shipping notice from BM yesterday

Just spun my copy and it sounds great.  Gatefold, standard weight vinyl, download code and bonus CD (which is also in the zip file on the download).  I just saw the film a month or two ago and I love everything about it.

Edit:  LP artwork is the og blue and CD is the grey (if those details matter ;))

Edited by curator