Rick & Morty forever, and forever, a hundred years, Rick & Morty.

On 10/1/2017 at 10:09 PM, batman said:

finale was a bit of a letdown :mellow:

2 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

For a finale, yeah I would agree it was kind of a letdown.  But as an episode, I thought it was one of the funniest of the season.

We're only all disappointed that we didn't get more Evil Morty.  It tied off a lot that was started at the end of last season and the beginning of this.  And it was fucking hilarious.

I was quite happy with it.

Part of me is hoping that they will surprise everyone and S4 will start next Sunday.

8 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

So you're this cringe-lord?!

;)

Yep!  That was totally me.

Nah, it wasn't that big of a deal.  Just kind of annoying.  Luckily it was only about a 5 minute drive for my buddy and I, so even though we were a little disappointed, it wasn't that big of a deal.  Now if I would have driven an hour or so, then I probably would have had more of a problem, but not enough to freak out and cause a scene.

We got there and heard an employee saying "we only got 10 posters in."  So right there we already thought that was weird because on the "official" website it said "1000 posters," so after hearing that I was like "damn, did they mean 1000 for all the stores all-together?  Nooo way."  And then a guy in front of me went up and asked for the sauce and then another employee announced "no we didn't get any of that sauce at this location."

So even without the sauce and the posters already long gone (we got there at about 2:30 when the event started a 2:00), there were still a shit ton of people there.  I turn to my friend and go "then why the fuck are there still so many people here," and then we walk out and go eat at a really good BBQ place instead.

So all in all it worked out.

On 10/9/2017 at 11:15 PM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

So you're this cringe-lord?!

;)

This made me so uncomfortable. I can't even laugh at it it's so embarrassing. What the fuck even happened with Rick and Morty? I watched the first 2 seasons as they aired and loved them, but it wasn't really a big thing at the time. I haven't watched the 3rd season yet, but between this shit and all the pickle rick memes I've seen, I'm not sure I want to...

52 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

This made me so uncomfortable. I can't even laugh at it it's so embarrassing. What the fuck even happened with Rick and Morty? I watched the first 2 seasons as they aired and loved them, but it wasn't really a big thing at the time. I haven't watched the 3rd season yet, but between this shit and all the pickle rick memes I've seen, I'm not sure I want to...

Third season is great...fanbase is like is Brand New and Coheed's fanbases had a baby, and that baby was also severely autistic though.

4 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Hey now.

Yeah?

Let's break it down: 

Many (not all) of the fans of this show  rabidly buy anything with the Rick and Morty branding on it or even remotely associated with the show, and they quote the show mindlessly even if they don't know what they're really saying or what it actually means/has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

They don't understand social cues, can't deal with change or things going differently than they expected, and if they do go wrong they throw a fit, scream, and bang their head against shit. 

edit: not saying all fans are like this, just that overall the fanbase is pretty toxic and terrible. That's true for a lot of things though.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

• 6 months later...