Rick & Morty forever, and forever, a hundred years, Rick & Morty.

This was like all the crazy shit you can't do on Community catered for stoners, coupled with limitless imagination because it's a cartoon with a Back To The Future underlying theme with an alcoholic Doc, a stressed the fuck out Marty, with the nihilism of 3rd Rock From The sun x 1,000 on the 'what the fuck' and vulgarity meter.

This was easily the best cartoon I have ever seen ever. It was everything I wanted Moral Orel, Adult Chicken, Mr. Pickels, Adventure Time, and Superjail to be all combined into one with a science theme.

Fuck.

I want to watch it all over again right now.

This scene, I died:

tumblr_n30et4RqBx1r5dm0so4_500.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Episodes have been leaked for weeks, dawg!

I'm aware. But I'm also old-fashioned and like to watch things when they're intended to be! So I know nothing about it yet besides what I've seen in the trailer.

And even so, if everyone's watched the leaked episodes, I can't believe it isn't being talked about more. Ya'll suck :(.

Back when this show was new, I watched the pilot episode just to check it out (since I love Community, I figured it'd be the same deal). I didn't really think it was all that great, so I never got around to watching the rest of it. Lately, though, due to the new season, I've seen a bunch about it. Does it get better from that point, or is the pilot a good representation of the show as a whole? I need a new show to watch, and I'm probably going to start it anyway, but I'd like you guys' thoughts.