Rick & Morty forever, and forever, a hundred years, Rick & Morty.

The potential for rick's escape is just waaaaaay too open m

The next season could just open in a different universe of Rick and mortys

Or the galactic federation could be such a nightmare of earth that Morty has to save him

Or Jerry could save him

Or Beth's mom could be the one to save him

This show has just exposed so many different opportunities that we literally have no idea what is going to play

The potential for rick's escape is just waaaaaay too open m

The next season could just open in a different universe of Rick and mortys

Or the galactic federation could be such a nightmare of earth that Morty has to save him

Or Jerry could save him

Or Beth's mom could be the one to save him

This show has just exposed so many different opportunities that we literally have no idea what is going to play

I get the feeling they're leaving it open ended to fuck with us, then next season go a direction no one saw coming

Up until this episode, I had basically lost faith in this show. I know it's kind of unpopular to say anything negative about it, but it just started to have less and less appeal. I'm glad this one was good.

I kinda agree with you, I enjoyed this season, but not like the first. I think it's Rick, he isn't as much of a crazy drunk this season.

Curious what about this one stood out to you over the rest of the season. 

Keep Summer Safe is still one of my favorite situations in the entire series

+ the entire Total Rickall episode.

They had funny gags this time around, and really tugged at the emotions. It's been missing a LOT of that for a little while.

Keep Summer Safe was funny at first, but it quickly just made me roll my eyes. Couldn't get behind it :/

Total Rickall is my favorite of the series so far, though.

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess my boss's husband is editing the Rick and Mortu art book that Darkhorse is putting out! Kind of an exciting little tidbit, I thought! I mentioned the show at work and she let it slip :)

Apparently Dan is going through some pretty tough shit this past year too, which might explain why this season seemed pretty dark.

Tell us all you know.

I know that I spelled Morty wrong, and that there is an art book coming out that my bosses husband is editing. We didn't go too deep into it. Wish I had more info for you guys! I was more amazed that he's getting to be a big shot over at Dark Horse and I want to meet Mike Mignola!

• 3 weeks later...