For Sale: Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon common and rarities!

somethingvinyl

I like MK/SKM, but my need for money for a trip to Austin this weekend is greater than my need to hold on to all his stuff. Most of this stuff is sealed. I was trying to collect variants but it's hopeless. Regardless, I don't want to sell it all. Buy something pricey so I can keep the rest.

Kozelek, Mark & Jimmy LaValle ‎– "Perils From The Sea" (Caldo Verde/Vinyl Films ‎VFR-2013-1/first pressing/2xLP/black - x/900)

Kozelek, Mark ‎– "Live At Biko" (Caldo Verde CV033/first press/2xLP - x/2,000- SEALED)

Kozelek, Mark ‎– "Live At Union Chapel & Södra Teatern" (Caldo Verde VFR-2011-1/2xLP/red/green - x/500)

Kozelek, Mark - "What's Next to the Moon" (Has a split at the top from poor shipping/SEALED) - $26 PPD
Kozelek, Mark - "Rock 'N' Roll Singer" (Has a split at the top from poor shipping/SEALED) - $26 PPD

Sun Kil Moon ‎– "Admiral Fell Promises" (First press/white - x/1,000 - SEALED)

Sun Kil Moon ‎– "Among The Leaves" (First press/blue - x/500 - SEALED) - $180 OBO PPD

Sun Kil Moon ‎– "April" (Vinyl Films VFR-2008-1/2xLP/black)

Sun Kil Moon ‎– "Benji" (Caldo Verde/Vinyl Films ‎VFR-2014-1/first pressing/2xLP/blue - x/900 - SEALED)

I like MK/SKM, but my need for money for a trip to Austin this weekend is greater than my need to hold on to all his stuff. Most of this stuff is sealed. I was trying to collect variants but it's hopeless. Regardless, I don't want to sell it all. Buy something pricey so I can keep the rest.

Pm'd sir

• 2 weeks later...

Kozelek, Mark & Jimmy LaValle ‎– "Perils From The Sea" (Caldo Verde/Vinyl Films ‎VFR-2013-1/first pressing/2xLP/black - x/900)

Kozelek, Mark ‎– "Live At Biko" (Caldo Verde CV033/first press/2xLP - x/2,000- SEALED)

Kozelek, Mark ‎– "Live At Union Chapel & Södra Teatern" (Caldo Verde VFR-2011-1/2xLP/red/green - x/500)

Kozelek, Mark - "What's Next to the Moon" (Has a split at the top from poor shipping/SEALED)

Kozelek, Mark - "Rock 'N' Roll Singer" (Has a split at the top from poor shipping/SEALED)

Sun Kil Moon ‎– "Among The Leaves" (First press/blue - x/500 - SEALED)

Sun Kil Moon ‎– "Benji" (Caldo Verde/Vinyl Films ‎VFR-2014-1/first pressing/2xLP/blue - x/900 - SEALED)

$200 OBO for ATL. And I mean less, but more than $150.

Kozelek, Mark - "What's Next to the Moon" (Has a split at the top from poor shipping/SEALED) - $26 PPD

Kozelek, Mark - "Rock 'N' Roll Singer" (Has a split at the top from poor shipping/SEALED) - $26 PPD

Sun Kil Moon ‎– "Among The Leaves" (First press/blue - x/500 - SEALED) - $180 OBO PPD

NOW $180 for ATL.