Turntable advice. Please help

There's nothing wrong with any of them as a starting point but all three are just a bit average and uninspiring and if I was in the market for a table at around $250 to $300 and it had to be new my money would go on a U turn Orbit Plus in preference to any of these three. Why? It has an acrylic platter, a decent cartridge, a uni pivot arm and isn't made of plastic in the far east.

They are all pretty much of a muchness and you can do a lot better vintage for the same or less money or save up a bit more money and buy something better as has already been suggested.

Rega RP1 Turntable, Music Hall MMF-2.2 Turntable, or Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC. If you really want a built in preamp, which is usually advised against, the Denon DP-300F vinyl addict suggests might be good.

• 4 weeks later...

I would go for a Technics direct drive. It doesn't have to be a SL1200 because they're getting pretty expensive. But there's other like the SL1700 & so on. I'd check ebay and get familiar with the Technics direct drives. Any of them are good really. Especially for a beginner. I've got a Technics SL 1200M3D & love it. I wouldn't trade it for anything. They're also easily moddable so you can upgrade them. I hope that helps.