WTB: Moonshake NES Releases - Mega Man 2 OST, Legend of Zelda

HoneyFrosted

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping in case anyone would like to let Mega Man or Legend of Zelda go.

On the brightside though Spacelab9 is doing a pressing of a compilation of Mega Man songs from different main series games at some point in the near future.

That's kinda neat. While the Mega Man 2 tunes are classic there's a lot of jams from all the Mega Mans that don't get much credit.

There is a copy of Zelda here: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?label_id=788764&ev=lb

There was a Megaman there too...but it sold yesterday (I think it was $200.)

I see it, 250 bucks is a little rich for my blood. Hoping a VC member could cut me a better deal than that.

I saw he had Legend of Zelda and have PM'd him about it, but good lookin out, I appreciate it.

I see it, 250 bucks is a little rich for my blood. Hoping a VC member could cut me a better deal than that.

I saw he had Legend of Zelda and have PM'd him about it, but good lookin out, I appreciate it.

Hey man. I need to spin my Zelda again this weekend and decide if I need to keep it. If not, I will sell it to you pretty near to cost. Not a fan of these ridiculous prices. I just need to spin it again to make my mind up. 

Hey man. I need to spin my Zelda again this weekend and decide if I need to keep it. If not, I will sell it to you pretty near to cost. Not a fan of these ridiculous prices. I just need to spin it again to make my mind up. 

That sounds great! I hit up that other VC member about his copy but someone was faster than me and he had already sold it, so I'm still in the market. 

That sounds great! I hit up that other VC member about his copy but someone was faster than me and he had already sold it, so I'm still in the market. 

grrr. I can't decide man. I don't think I'm ready to give it up. I hope you find one at a reasonable price. I just really enjoyed spinning it this weekend and feel like I'd regret selling it. sorry to get your hopes up :/