Po: eyehategod represses

• 2 years later...

Just grabbed some 2017 press copies of the In The Name of Suffering and Take As Needed For Pain and they sound great. Super bassy, rich and full especially for masters that were tracked in the early 90's. I'm completely surprised they ended up sounding so good, especially since TANFP is a bit too long for a single LP. They made that shit work.

• 3 months later...

New press from germany of southern discomfort on clear w/splatter. Ive picked up the other ehg reissues theyve done and both have been top notch. 

http://backbiterecords.tictail.com/product/pre-order-eyehategod-southern-discomfort-lp-splatter

Edited by Dusted_By_Space

Just want to take this opportunity to say EHG are playing here for the first time in at least 15 years (No idea if they played here before I knew about them) and it's opening for garbage ass Black Label Society. I'm fucking pissed. I'm not trying to spend $35 to see them play a 30 minute set first on the bill.

On 12/26/2017 at 8:35 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Just want to take this opportunity to say EHG are playing here for the first time in at least 15 years (No idea if they played here before I knew about them) and it's opening for garbage ass Black Label Society. I'm fucking pissed. I'm not trying to spend $35 to see them play a 30 minute set first on the bill.

I'd been seeing fliers around  town for the upcoming BLS/Corrosion of Conformity show but I didn't realize Eyehategod was touring with them too.  Same boat, not going to throw down $35 so that I can hang around a bunch of BLS fans for 40 minutes as they talk over the opener.  But would have been really cool to see Eyehategod finally.