PO: Beach House - Depression Cherry (Out Aug 28th)

The UK white vinyl outside packaging looks exactly the same as the Sub Pop white vinyl packaging. There was a photo of one in a UK shop today that I saw. I'm guessing the only difference between the Bella Union and Sub Pop clear and white versions will be labels and the matrix numbers.

Of course there still may be some suckers that will pay top coin to get the rarer of each version

Well my loser edition showed up today with no email confirmation or tracking so I got some back peddling on saying they send out those emails...and as far as these limited white ones...oh well...I got really lucky when I got one of the glow in the dark blooms, but to me it seems a little weird to put out a limited white US variant and have another limited UK variant of the same color.

That being said...I finally listened to this on the way into work today and it's a great record...teen dream is still my fav tho, and bloom comes in second

Well my loser edition showed up today with no email confirmation or tracking so I got some back peddling on saying they send out those emails...and as far as these limited white ones...oh well...I got really lucky when I got one of the glow in the dark blooms, but to me it seems a little weird to put out a limited white US variant and have another limited UK variant of the same color.

That being said...I finally listened to this on the way into work today and it's a great record...teen dream is still my fav tho, and bloom comes in second

Just get a UK white variant. I mean it's the same thing

And I agree teen dream is still the best