FS: Black Angels, Alabama Shakes, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Lightning Bolt, Godspeed

Hey guys, got a few things I'd like to sell:

Alabama Shakes - Sound & Color [clear vinyl, with bonus preorder 7",played once, NM] - $16

Black Angels - Passover [first press with completely embossed gatefold sleeve, NM-/NM, just slight wear to sleeve] - $60

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Eating Us [limited 2LP with silver foil etchings and poster, NM/NM] - $70

Can - Ege Bamyasi [2014 reissue] - $15

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Yanqui UXO [NM-/NM-] - $15

Lightning Bolt - Ride the Skies [2nd press with normal sleeve, NM-/NM-, just minor wear to sleeve] - $27

Lightning Bolt - Wonderful Rainbow [black vinyl, no insert. Sleeve VG++ with wear, LP NM-] - $27

Shipping is $3 for any amount to the US. More than willing to make a deal but not really trades. Just shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Edit: Added other stuff and retitled thread. Elephant is sold.

That Can album is amazing and great price too. The sound quality is wonderful on the reissues, that album in particular is a trip if you just sit between the speakers and soak it in. Someone snag it!

Yeah, the reissue is really great! Only selling it because I found an OG US pressing of the album last week. 

Passover is sold.