PO: Son Lux - Bones [6/23]

I'm very excited for this album and haven't seen it posted anywhere on here - figured I'd share.  From NPR:

"Son Lux, the brain child of beat wizard Ryan Lott, is back as an official trio, with a new album and a new song. The album is called Bones and was co-written and recorded by Lott with drummer Ian Chang and guitarist Rafiq Bhatia.

The first single from the album, "Change Is Everything," is vintage Son Lux, with a startling mix of chopped up rhythms and sonic curiosities set against lyrics that are both grand and minimal.

Bones is due out June 23 on Glassnote Records. That's the artwork below."

14ff1a0c.jpg

PRE-ORDER: Amazon - $17.98

My bad - Nothing seems to show up when searching 'Son Lux' for some reason.

I believe that's because the OP of that post didn't use (and neither did you) topic tags to tag the artist.

Searching 'son' none tagged searches every instance of the word 'son' (i.e. song) which appears way to often and is to broad to search.

I knew it was posted, but also didnt see it the first time searching for it, but found it when searching a second time with 'son lux bones'. Adding 'bones' to the search query narrowed the results enough to show results.