I almost pooped my pants...

Slightly off topic, but I hate pooping at work. However, sometimes it's fun because some schmuck will enter the stalls while he's on a conference call. He continues to talk while pooping. I usually try and make grunting noises and flush the toilet about 10 times so the rest of his phone audience can hear the excitement.

I love pooping at work. Getting paid to take a dump rules.

I cannot talk on the phone while shitting if someone else is in the room.  I hate when I get phone calls in public restrooms.

yeah, i don't understand this. the other day a guy answered the phone while walking into the bathroom. he proceeds to fart, shit, and make general poop noises all while trying to book an appointment to meet up with someone over the phone. he is still talking on the phone while he wipes, zips up, and exits the restroom. he does not wash his hands. the whole thing felt disgusting.

yeah, i don't understand this. the other day a guy answered the phone while walking into the bathroom. he proceeds to fart, shit, and make general poop noises all while trying to book an appointment to meet up with someone over the phone. he is still talking on the phone while he wipes, zips up, and exits the restroom. he does not wash his hands. the whole thing felt disgusting.

Heard a guy doing this at the bus station a few weeks ago and was wondering what the person on the other line thinks of this. They might think no one can tell, but the echo and the strain in the voice when pushing are dead giveaway.

Heard a guy doing this at the bus station a few weeks ago and was wondering what the person on the other line thinks of this. They might think no one can tell, but the echo and the strain in the voice when pushing are dead giveaway.

it's a total giveaway. everything the guy did was loud. i bet most people are scared to ask a person they don't know very well "are you shitting right now?" on a phone call.

Slightly off topic, but I hate pooping at work.

You are looking at it wrong.  I wait to take my morning glory until I get to work.  If you take a 10-15 minute shit every morning, at the end of the year you have roughly 50 hours of throne time.  That's paid vacation my man. 

You are looking at it wrong.  I wait to take my morning glory until I get to work.  If you take a 10-15 minute shit every morning, at the end of the year you have roughly 50 hours of throne time.  That's paid vacation my man. 

Yep, used to do this too but would work extra hard to get ahead enough to have the time.

Wow, this thread delivers.

I almost shit myself a few weeks ago actually. I was at the mall getting a haircut at Outlooks. I got there early to have some Dino's pizza and pooed afterwards which was a bad sign.

Fast forward to my haircut.. I had crazy bad gas wanting out and was milliseconds from letting it out while this attractive girl cut my hair, whom I normally go to. It was BAD, almost shaking like a volcano erupting. This fart really wanted to get the fuck out, but there was NO WAY. I could barely talk and answered her in short, quiet answers when she asked me a question. She's really good at cutting hair, which is why I always request her. She pays attention to detail which was against my favor that day as I had to get out soon, but she kept making tiny adjustments.

When I left, I went to let it out and found out it was more than gas. No way was I shitting in the mall bathroom again, so I drove home quick and let it all out. I sat in my bathroom for at least an hour plus.

I have a piss story also. Will post later.

I saw someone's recess one and it made me think of another good one!

So I was five, and went to a christian school in southern Indiana. Anyway, recess time, having so much fun because I'm five years old and awesome.

Only problem is, I'm having so much fun I don't want to stop...but I have to shit reeeeeeally badly.

I figured out a great solution!

Walk over to the basketball hoops (this is Indiana after all), pull down my pants and pop a squat in front of literally the entire school, dump my load, and get back to the fun.

The only problem is some teacher screwed up all my fun by making me go inside and then called my parents.

;)

Poops. I do them when and where I want.

"Ghost chili caramel corn + Ruby Tuesday hamburger & fries"

That there is a deadly combo that leads to furiously bolting out of Petsmart which closed in 3 minutes to grabbing the car, scooping up your wife, legally hurry-driving to Kohl's, parking, power-walking more upright than I've ever walked in my life from the car into the store & to the bathroom & then having a Dumb & Dumber-esque moment where my eyes crossed & my palm reached my forehead.

That was some professional balloon-knot puckering there.