All Time Low - Nothing Personal LP Hot Topic exclusive

hahaha No, it had nothing to do with your comment at all. I just meant that release dates move around so much and records always get delayed at the plants so whatever date I give will likely end up changing anyways before the record actually gets released. Sorry, I wasnt trying to be a dick :)

Oh, well don't I just have egg on my face  :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity... Do most "delays" happen because of production or is it the label trying to spread releases out or ?????? 

Guessing most delays happen because of all the useless re-presses that end up in the discount bin after collecting dust on the shelf for six months.  There are albums that have never been pressed being delayed while others are on their 5th and 6th re-press in stereo or mono or whatever the hell.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking at a 9/25 release date as long as the records arrive on time

Could you please post the stores that will be getting this record when you get the list? If its suppose to still be released Friday, i'm assuming it'll probably only be in stores and then put online sometime next week when Hot Cash ends.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine sounds great. I was expecting it to have shaky quality since it's on white, but it certainly isn't the case here. Seriously, my only (very minor) complaint is that the inner sleeve doesn't have lyrics printed on it like the other ones did.

I picked this up late last night but have not yet had a chance to spin it. Glad to hear the sound quality is good on this one! I agree that the lyrics on the inner sleeve would have been awesome, but a pretty solid package overall despite that.

• 6 years later...