PO: Ghost - Meliora

11 minutes ago, Metal Mike said:

So nice, you posted twice!

Historically, I don't think they've done tour variants, so I wouldn't bank on it.

Yep, they'll typically have signed vinyl - but it's been been an amalgamation of different variants even across one particular tour that have been available.

The Reaktor pressing of Popestar is supposedly limited to 3,000 copies, but I'm not sure if another plant is handling duties for elsewhere in the world.  The 5,000 limit is on the hardcover digibook deluxe cd release of Meliora.

Square Hammer square pic disc is supposedly limited to 1,000 with 500 being allocated to tour copies.

Bengans also had a 'big ghost' bundle that was the same price as Hot Stuff's but also included the meliora pic disc too. 

The Reaktor pressing of Popestar is supposedly limited to 3,000 copies, but I'm not sure if another plant is handling duties for elsewhere in the world.  The 5,000 limit is on the hardcover digibook deluxe cd release of Meliora.

Square Hammer square pic disc is supposedly limited to 1,000 with 500 being allocated to tour copies.

Bengans also had a 'big ghost' bundle that was the same price as Hot Stuff's but also included the meliora pic disc too.