ATTN LABELS: Want to press Rob Dougan?

Rob Dougan recently came out of a 10+ year hiatus and released an EP, largely orchestral based.  Apparently he will he releasing a few more EPs leading up to a new full-length.

When asked about vinyl, this was his response:

Re: vinyl. You could use the studio master (it's only now the mater is released as a recording) to press your own...

https://twitter.com/robdougan/status/604404080266625025

Sounds like he'd be open to having it pressed... someone with more connections (or a label!) get this pressed!

Check out the EP here: http://robdougan.com/

Just saw this on another site the other day and was almost as excited when he finally released a full album and I found it in the store. Didn't give it a listen yet but hopefully there isn't too much singing. ;)

I really like his vocals, personally.  But no, this is entirely instrumental and nearly entirely orchestral.  Apparently these songs are orchestral versions of the songs that will appear on the next full length, some will have vocals some won't.

I really like his vocals, personally.  But no, this is entirely instrumental and nearly entirely orchestral.  Apparently these songs are orchestral versions of the songs that will appear on the next full length, some will have vocals some won't.

I like his vocals too at times but some of it almost makes me laugh a little. Especially Left Me For Dead. I might have to listen to the album today. It was really cool that it came with an instrumental disc.

Listening now on headphones, this album never sounded as epic on good headphones as I expected it to.

Furious Angels (the album) was technical masterpiece, I always thought it was a shame that it never saw a full/proper vinyl release.

I listened to the first half today and I can't imagine it being much better on vinyl. There were some songs I didn't remember though so I wonder if I always just skipped to the second disc. Some good tunes on there though.