Order Now: Kaddisfly - Horses Galloping On Sailboats

• 1 month later...

Is this happening?

I'm so mad at the label/bit of the band how badly they promoted this release. This band had no recognition while they were active, and even their farewell is going down so unprofessional.

The band is doing this exactly the way they wanted to do it. And the promotion isn't over. The point was to first release it directly to the people who had been waiting for it, before trying to get it to those who don't yet know they want it :)

I know that the vinyl industry has delays, I'm fine with that.

My initial problem was that I've been waiting for years for this, and it was only released as a digital download, I'm sorry I'm old fashioned I wont pay for files only. My main problem is that why they didn't let me preorder the record on summer solctice with a download (I wouldn't mind the long wait at all). Every day that passes since the digital download less and less people will remember and come back to buy this. It's just saddening and also handled awful by the label with zero interaction of how this press is going with the fans.

• 2 weeks later...

The plan was always digital on the SS and then vinyl in the late summer/fall.  I saw intheclouds mention at the beginning of August that production had began.  I understand the frustration of the band not making it big because in a way, the more successful this is, the hope is there that may lead to other things.  Just not sure how interested the band is in that tbh but they better use some of Beau's Smallpools connections/fans. 

Dan- Great job on the video btw, editing is great.  Been watching your vids of the band since all the way back at the beginning.  

Dan- Great job on the video btw, editing is great. Been watching your vids of the band since all the way back at the beginning.

Thanks! Their music is serious and amazing and stuff, but I can't help but show how goofy they all are. Especially when we're all together.

The next one should be up in about a week!

• 1 month later...

Shouldn't be long before we see a release date for this, finally, along with an expanded digital release.

In the meantime, Kaddisfly guitarist Aaron Tollefson and I are in a band called Madam Officer and we just released our new 2 track single.

Produced by Chris Ruff (Kaddisfly vocalist), Mixed & Mastered by Kris Crummett (Kaddisfly, Dance Gavin Dance, Further Seems Forever, The Early November, etc.)

http://madamofficer.com - also available in iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, all that stuff.

Check it out along with our debut EP released earlier this year!

I'll have a new Kaddisfly studio video ready for release soon as well ...

Shouldn't be long before we see a release date for this, finally, along with an expanded digital release.

In the meantime, Kaddisfly guitarist Aaron Tollefson and I are in a band called Madam Officer and we just released our new 2 track single.

Produced by Chris Ruff (Kaddisfly vocalist), Mixed & Mastered by Kris Crummett (Kaddisfly, Dance Gavin Dance, Further Seems Forever, The Early November, etc.)

http://madamofficer.com - also available in iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, all that stuff.

Check it out along with our debut EP released earlier this year!

I'll have a new Kaddisfly studio video ready for release soon as well ...

Exciting, will support! Will there be a lathe cut of the single?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...