Calling any LEGO VIP Members...

I just got June's LEGO catalog and they're releasing the Bat-Pod from 'The Dark Knight' as a damn GIVEAWAY for VIP members. Only 750 available... And a random drawing...

I really want this and will be entering to win every day. But I doubt I have much of a chance of getting one of these at all.

SO I was hoping that some of you fine folks could help me out by signing up for an entry each day.

You have to be a LEGO VIP member to enter. Email [email protected] (subject: 'Bat-Pod') with your full name, email address, date of birth, and VIP account number. 1 entry per day until the end of June. full rules here: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Bat-Pod

Appreciate any and all help!! Was really excited to see this in the catalog and then really bummed to see that it was going to be so limited and random...

I'll buy you some records if you win me one of these.

And my email just bounced back with this message:

"Der er et problem med modtagerens postkasse. Prøv at sende meddelelsen igen. Kontakt helpdesk, hvis problemet fortsætter."

Which translates to:

"There is a problem with the recipient's mailbox . Try sending the message again . Contact helpdesk if the problem persists."

I'm guessing their inbox is slammed.

This thing is going to be what retail? $200? 

It's not being sold at retail, it's a promo only item.

He's asking for someone to give him their opportunity to purchase an item if he doesn't get it himself. How is this hard to understand?

There is no purchasing involved.  It is a free item.  He wants to buy it from someone if they win it (aka he wants some one to flip it to him.)

go away stl_ben

lego site says prize value is $50. i'm asking for a favor, and offering an incentive for helping me out. i'd go to the store and buy one for $50, but i can't do that because of this stupid contest. probably doesn't even matter because the odds are shit. but damn i want one of these.

It's not being sold at retail, it's a promo only item.

There is no purchasing involved. It is a free item. He wants to buy it from someone if they win it (aka he wants some one to flip it to him.)

Fuckin' A dude, can you go one week without randomly popping in a thread and pissing people off? It's getting on my nerves. Maybe you need a mandatory break from the boards...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...